for Banjo Kazooie Meets Sonic the Hedgehog: BK Side

7/30/2018 c10 icicle.c.cold
Hm...A Tales of Phantasia fan fic would be pretty amazing. A crossover would be even more amazing, but first I have to finish Symphonia. It just doesn't work as well when its not a side scroll battle system...
7/30/2018 c8 icicle.c.cold
I love Tales of Phantasia! Did you play the GBA remake or the SNES version?
7/30/2018 c7 icicle.c.cold
Nice touch with the pizza. That was good!
7/30/2018 c5 icicle.c.cold
OOO! A moment of Mumbo magic where he actually does something AWESOME. I really wish that golden statue in the first level of Banjo Tooie had gotten more use. This was a nice compromise. I wonder why they didn't just give Grabba the Jiggy they didn't need? :P
7/30/2018 c3 icicle.c.cold
They beared an uncanny likeness
That is wrong, it should be "They bore an uncanny likeness"

That was the only thing that really stood out as far as typos. I am greatly enjoying this story so far. Good writing.
7/24/2008 c10 2dorko4u
Okay, I read all of Banjo's side.

I really don't like how Metal Sonic talked, but "COMMENCING GLOATING" or whatever made me laugh. And Shadow himself... well... I got used to it.

I also think Mumbo doesn't say pronouns in the games. (I, me, he, she, it) I might be wrong but that bugged me...

Otherwise, it was good, I suppose... I'd better read the other side now.
7/24/2008 c1 dorko4u
Well... It could have been a lot better... but I've only seen Chapter 1.

Kazooie's first sentence towards Eggman should have been an insult. I don't think Eggy was enough...

Not to mention the parts where quotation marks are misplaced or not there at all sometimes. But I'm going to read more chapters now. This is, like, the review of Chapter 1, so... yeah. Its good enough for me to read some more, apparently. C:
4/18/2008 c10 15Writer's Blah
Cool, you put in Metal Knuckles! And he knows Chaos Control! Awesome! But that still means that the Tails Doll is unused, leaving him open for employment in my story! HA! It's too bad that Grunty didn't say any of her silly ryhmes, though. Great second part, though!
2/23/2008 c7 15DW-Chaos WolfEdge
Yep, another chapter I remember! Don't know if I've read beyond this point though...

Out of the entire Hailfire peak fireside journey, I remember laughing my head off when they tossed Metal Sonic into the lava! Classic.

By the way, it's awesome Shadow joined Banjo's side! He's always been one of my favorite Sonic characters. Heck, sometimes he's better than Sonic! Sometimes... anyway, good chapter!
2/23/2008 c5 DW-Chaos WolfEdge
It was funny when Mumbo got kicked clear across the room, but even funnier when Mumbo's sand creature started beating up Grabba. I wonder what'll happen now... and how many Emeralds do Sonic's Team have? They're more used to collecting the things.

Nice chapter!
2/23/2008 c2 DW-Chaos WolfEdge
Wow, it's been awhile... I know I've read these chapters, but since it was so long ago, and I stopped before finishing, I'm reading them again.

The fight between the the furries, and the Banjo characters was funny and frantic. Just the way fights should be! Now Grunty killed Cheato... I liked him, he gave me loads of codes and a cheat for more grenade eggs to blow stuff up with! Well, now it's onto the next chapter!
4/17/2007 c10 39The Time Traveler
Pretty interesting crossover. You did a nice job. I will be sure to read the other part!
7/1/2006 c10 1xianfeng
I never liked Shadow I thought he had no personality but you have made me become a semi Shadow fan and a Sonic fan in general I wanted to see a big clash between Banjo and Sonic but ah well and can you try and put them in Jolly Roger's Lagoon from BT thanks this is a great story
6/24/2006 c1 15DW-Chaos WolfEdge
Loving it! Banjo and kazooie are one of my all time favorites in the video game world!
6/20/2006 c10 1Stardart
This Has Gotten interesting. I'm on the edge of my Seat. And i've only been reading one side to it. Keep it up.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »