for Banjo Kazooie Meets Sonic the Hedgehog: BK Side

1/21/2006 c6 12Formerly BM Jr
best chapter yet. Have i said that already? who cares! keep bringing up chapters. and if you could, make chapter 7 a long chapter.
1/17/2006 c5 Brett Nigel Mason
So far it's going well, but this one was a little too short, if Banjo-Tooie levels are allowed Mayahem Temple, Glitter Gulch Mine, Or Hailfire Peaks. If you can't do that, go with click clock wood.
1/17/2006 c5 10SJ777
Cool. Get into the Banjo-Tooie ones, those are so much bigger and more interesting. Hey... Cloud Cuckooland should be funny. Y'know, I think that world is where the game designers put all the leftover ideas they had that didn't fit into any other level, thus how crazy the place is.

Uh, rambling aside, maybe leave that for the final showdown.

Sonic and Banjo are pretty cool rivals, this was a great idea. Got a more lighthearted take on things too, Nintendo style. Add more Rare-style humour and sarcasm, to get Banjo and his crew more in character.
1/17/2006 c5 12Formerly BM Jr
awesome. I alway's thought that it was weird that grabba was only a disembodied hand. it didn't really make sense. nice chapter.
1/16/2006 c5 2Dark Dragon Kyra
Meh, the chapters could be longer, but other than that, I have no complaints.

Click Clock Woods! Think that would be a good stage?
1/12/2006 c4 12Formerly BM Jr
great story. whats next? They head to cloud cuckoo land and race canary mary for another chaos emerald. that was just a suggestion though. great chapter.
1/12/2006 c4 2Dark Dragon Kyra
This is nice. I never see a crossover with Banjo Kazooie and Sonic the Hedgehog. This is pretty nice.

Oh, which level, I haven't played the game in so long... Gobi Vally! That's a fun place! And the only one I can remember after a few moments of hard thinking... Please continue!
1/9/2006 c1 Careful
Be careful because if you publish the same story in two different sections you can get banned. Just a heads up. Hope you continue
1/9/2006 c3 12Formerly BM Jr
woot! nice new chapter man. please have chapter 4 up soon. your an awesome writer, you know that?
1/6/2006 c2 guest
Very interesting. I am a big fan of both B-K and Sonic, so this is a great crossover idea! I have read both sides of the fic so far and it's more than I had hoped for when I saw the title. Keep up the good work.
1/5/2006 c2 Formerly BM Jr
two words...awe some! this chapter was better than the last chapter. and sonic and them met up with the banjo crew. keep em' coming man!XD
1/3/2006 c1 Formerly BM Jr
awesome fic. this is one of my favorites from now on. look for a review for the other side of this story a.s.a.p. once again, awesome! XD
42 « Prev Page 1 .. 3