for Banjo Kazooie Meets Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic Side

7/30/2018 c9 icicle.c.cold
Now I have to dezzztroy you 'cause Zubbaz muzzzt dezzztroy intuderzzz!

Hee hee hee! I might play that game a little too much! XD
5/23/2009 c10 6Me1222
This'd be perfect if Grunty and Eggman could put up a better fight.
7/24/2008 c10 2dorko4u
Well, this was just as good as the Banjo Kazooie side, however I do believe it was Shadow who tricked Eggman. You know, Shadow said he'd help Eggman, but what he really wanted was to avenge Maria by destroying the planet. But ah well, it was good anyways.

... Besides the typos I find...
4/18/2008 c10 15Writer's Blah
Hello, Cyberbanjo. Excellent story! I am a huge fan of both Banjo-Kazooie and Sonic the Hedgehog! (not to mention Super Mario and Kingdom Hearts, but that doesn't matter.) I've been seeing a whole lot of Sonic crossovers lately, and I've written one as well, so thanks for carrying this "tradition". I haven't read the other two stories yet, but I think you should know in that final chapter, Sonic and Shadow used Chaos Control at the same time. Now that "Sonic Next-Gen" came out, you should know that when two or more people use Chaos Control at the same time, a rip in time and space occurs. Also, it would've been cool if you included more Stop N' Swop stuff. Regardless, excellent story!
8/2/2007 c1 Josh
Heh heh, cool. Sonic and crew will end up in the beach outside of Treasure Trove Cove, right? I guess Snacker the shark wasn't interested in eating them when they were in the cove.
4/17/2007 c10 39The Time Traveler
Nice work on this one too! I will read the last part of this trilogy!
6/22/2006 c10 1Stardart
O.K. Now I've Sean Both sides of the Story. I Must admit the Sonic side is better but both sides are good. you definetly need to keep up the good work
4/9/2006 c10 2Dark Dragon Kyra
Well, everybody needs an excuse to write a Sonic vs. Shadow scene! XD I like the length of this chapter, the fighting, and how gullible Knuckles is. XD Can't wait for you to continue!
4/9/2006 c10 10SJ777
Cool, now things are all even. Let's watch the heroes take down the fatties!
4/8/2006 c10 Neros Urameshi
What a great story! The Sonic Side is awesome! Now I'll go and read the Banjo side.

I'm glad Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Banjo, Kazooie and Mumbo put aside their differences and became a team.

You rule!
4/8/2006 c9 Neros Urameshi
Eggman and Grunty are at their wicked schemes! And Sonic and Banjo are gonna fight each other! This ain't gonna be pretty. Better read the next chapter.
4/8/2006 c8 Neros Urameshi
YAY! Knuckles joined with Sonic and the gang! But BOO! Eggman and Gruntilda are working together! This smells like trouble!

Time to read the next chapter. You rule and your story rules!
4/8/2006 c7 Neros Urameshi
Cool! Shadow's a good guy! And he joined Team Banjo! Banjo, Kazooie and Mumbo, that is.

I'll read the next chapter now.
4/8/2006 c6 Neros Urameshi
Eggman is at it again! And this time, he's using the Golden Goliath! Go get him, Sonic, Tails and Amy! And don't let Eggman take the red emerald! Just steal his blue one!
4/8/2006 c5 Neros Urameshi
Knuckles got two Master Emerald shards so far. Cool adventure!

Especially the Ice Key joke! Please continue!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »