FanFiction.Net

12/30/2008 c7 5shana elmsford
liked it.

so what's up now?
3/3/2007 c7 12Shadow63
YAY! I jumped when I read my name on the last chapter! I was so shocked. um... "Crystal Fate", "My Only Love" (its the name of the song in the show when Serena found out she was Serenity. "Bound Love", "Never Shall it ease", "Glorious Heartbreak" Just to name few titles! ^_^
3/3/2007 c5 Shadow63
^_^ good!
3/3/2007 c4 Shadow63
hee hee hee! ^_^ hot stuff!
3/3/2007 c3 Shadow63
Tease. ^_^
4/13/2006 c7 Megan Consoer
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
4/13/2006 c7 124Amnesia Nymph
0oh that was sh0rt...really short but still go0d...and hidden information that i didn't find...damn i must lo0k better only...Serena has been though something but what ? eh UPDATE so0n !

~ Me
4/11/2006 c7 1Steffani Williams
this wasn't your best chapter but it was okay...
4/11/2006 c7 raye85
hey this is a good chapter cant wait unti you post the next chapter
4/11/2006 c7 rosebudjamie
can't wait for the next one
3/31/2006 c6 Bloodied Wings
Hm... This is a litle better then the story I reviewed. Like I said in the last one, great plot and nice paragraph structure, but once again your grammar is a bit of a problem in this one, though it's not as bad as your last one.

I understand that your last story wasn't your best, all you have to do is look at my Weird Transactions and you'll know that I've been through that funk too. I've about as much clue as you do as to what to title it, but I'd probably try Serena to Serenity. I know, it's bad, but it's the best I can come up with that will fit this fic.

As I said before in this review, you still have some stuff you need to work out. This sentance is a little awkward and it has the classic grammar mistakes that I had pointed out yesterday and today.

She was looking more like a trapped rabbit every second, but yet it seemed so right to her, so complete especially since last night, “I really am her, there no denying it, the way I say Endy, the way I remind Endy of her, the way it sounds so right… I'm just not ready for this!”

I liked the rabbit thing, being as she really is Usagi and Bunny in the manga. However, this would look a lot better:

She was looking more and more like a trapped rabbit with each passing moment and yet it seemed so right to her. Especially since last night, "I really am her, there's no denying it. They way I say Endy, the way I remind Endy of her, the way saying it sounds so right... I'm just not ready for this!"

I was confused with the "so complete, especially since last night," so I didn't add that in. Try and gain some more fluidity while writing. Re-read if you have to, just add in extra flair. If it's possible, try and get an editor in that will help you with awkward sentances and getting the leftover grammar mistakes that you missed when you were going through it.
3/29/2006 c6 raye85
hey ui read you story and it is great keep it going.
3/29/2006 c6 Steffani Williams
you scared me for a minute there. can't wait to read more!
3/27/2006 c6 rosebudjamie
thanks, great chapter and can't wait for the next one
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »