for A Chance to Start Over

8/25/2008 c6 Fire Dolphin
i am looking forward to the new chapter. please update soon.
8/11/2008 c6 GoldCompass
LOve it! Please post ASAP!
8/6/2008 c6 messhnhs
The story so far is good though i think you made everyone to accepting of Harry. As for a ship I'd rather see no ship and more action. This is war, time for romance after it. Anyway that's my opinion. Update soon.
8/4/2008 c6 1I-want-to-fly
Interesting chapter. So how does Harry know the Vampires I wonder? THis should be quite intriguing. Loved the chapter and can't wait for more
8/2/2008 c3 jason
This fic is horrible. It's non-emotional garbage. First of all, Remus should NOT have been surprised that Harry know he was a werewolf. I mean...he's a marauders son! Oh, and how the hell did Dumbledore know there was only 7 years at Hogwarts in Harry's old universe? I can't even read past that.
8/1/2008 c5 jmsdragn
ok not bad i guess but the an in the middle of the story multiple times is annoying as all fing hell please dont do it again
8/1/2008 c2 jmsdragn
hey good start i guess wish chapters were longer would make the story better
7/28/2008 c6 moshi95 AKA sherley C
hope harry ends up with Leander pls!

hope u update too!
7/25/2008 c3 wtf
'looking forward to seeing the order but mostly Severus again. The one who had been a brother, a friend, and a mentor to him.'

and here is where i leave you, snape is a self serving bastard who holds no redeeming value at all
7/21/2008 c6 Somegirl
As prior to your request in your author note, I vote that Harry not be paired with anyone. Thank you.
7/21/2008 c6 Narf88
One of the better crossovers I've read. Keep up the good work I look forward to the next update thanks and bye.
7/20/2008 c6 1QundraDraconum
looks like you're going a slash direction. Not my thing so I'll read something else.
7/8/2008 c5 Ravtej
Sorry for wanted to let you know it was me. Pretty good, you better update soon though. I really want to know what happens next.

Admit that you're hot!
6/26/2008 c5 KookyKookiesRKoming
Please Update! i wasn't sure about it at first cause harry is still alive, which i almost never see, but it's absolutely AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE!
6/12/2008 c5 4blueyblonde