FanFiction.Net
for So Which One is Mommy?

4/15/2006 c17 WIERJSLDKFSNXDKAJS
OMG, RON ROX! HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE HIM? ARE YOU BLOODY MAD?

*cough* Sorry. Um... good story, interesting story line. I haven't reviewed before, so I'll just say that I was depressed when you killed Daniel. Then again, in mine I kill both the twins (not a rip-off, I SWEAR, it's been that way for at least two years), so I can't really complain. But they weren't actually BORN yet, so I don't know if that's as bad. I dunno. Good, though.
4/13/2006 c17 2IamTrashyArtz
I don't know about Rom but I can't stand Ginny!

good chapter, very good
4/13/2006 c17 Daleeria
I like Ron, but he can be a bit annoying... Anyways, that was sad... But go ahead, right more, I won't complain if you do! ^_^
4/12/2006 c17 chaeli.mee
Meh Ron's ok. More please!

ME!
4/12/2006 c17 20California smells funny
Yay! Replace Ron! And poor Kaist; he's not even going to remember Sirius... This chapter's so sad. But I'm glad you're back.
4/12/2006 c17 SailorHecate
I like Ron. Sure, he can be petty and jealous sometimes, but he still has Harry's back. Loved that chappie by the way.
4/12/2006 c17 33Captain Oz
I quite like Ron... he doesn't annoy me as much as Harry does. Just one little thing- you changed Orion's age during this, at one point he was seven then he was six.

Asides from that, yay!
4/11/2006 c17 2thequeeneb
i like ron...to a point of course he is a prat but in my eyes all guys are at that age and pretty much thier whole lives.

but i still like him, and don't let my freinds fool ya i don't like him just because he is a red head...:rolls eyes:(piff like you know any of my freinds)

:D

anyway i thought you like died...then again just about the authors to my favorite stories just sorta stopped updating all at the same time -.-; life has been so boring! D;

update soon PLEASE :D pretty please? ;D
3/30/2006 c16 6MagicalWinry
Yay! too cute for words.
3/30/2006 c12 MagicalWinry
What can i say . .. poor Daniel. i'm crying . . . so sad. . .
3/29/2006 c9 MagicalWinry
YAY! more cuteness!
3/29/2006 c8 MagicalWinry
Cute!
3/27/2006 c7 MagicalWinry
So Cute! Their boys, YAY!
3/27/2006 c6 MagicalWinry