for So Which One is Mommy?

3/27/2006 c4 6MagicalWinry
Cute! hope it's a girl.
3/27/2006 c3 MagicalWinry
Oh No! what's going to happen next? Guess i'll just have to read more.
3/27/2006 c2 MagicalWinry
poor Sirius, but he'll be happy in the end. . . right?
3/27/2006 c1 MagicalWinry
AWE! Their so cute together.
3/17/2006 c16 Daleeria
Aww... I wanted a girl too!
3/14/2006 c16 20California smells funny
Okay, two questions, not that I expect you to give away the answers, of course. Well maybe the first one. The smoking it out thing; have you seen the episode of Friends with that line in? Just wondered. Two, will Kaist be the (gasp) mystery prophecy child?

I'm so glad you're back.
3/14/2006 c16 SailorHecate
That chapter was really good! Are they ever going to have a girl though? I mean they both want one.
3/14/2006 c16 33Captain Oz
That's the same name as Sirius' owl in the other story! Itsuki... Isn't that the name in Eerie Queerie of someone? Dammit, can't remember...
3/14/2006 c16 20Golden Lass
oh how cute another boy but why couldn't they have a little girl
3/13/2006 c16 2thequeeneb
o.0;

aw the maricle of life!

“Do you like pregnant men you sick bastard,” *snort* XD
3/9/2006 c14 20Golden Lass
cool what next
3/5/2006 c13 Jessica
its none of my business, but ur not alone in that feeling. it does take time, but eventually you'll heal completely.
3/5/2006 c12 Jessica
thats awesome that ur bi. so am i! never met another bi girl before, and good for u u found some one, oh and yes i so love the storys!
2/24/2006 c14 Amelia
NO! You killed Daniel! WHY? *sniff* Stupid creative license. I freaked when Orion flooed himself to the Riddle house. I thought you were going to kill him too! Altough there is one thing I'm very shocked about. The sex scene with Remus and Sirius? Infront of the babies? Weird. *giggles* And stop using the word 'chuckled! PLEASE! I hate that word! Nancy was always 'chuckling' in the Nancy Drew series! It freaked me out! Stupid chuckling! It's evil!
2/20/2006 c14 SailorHecate
That chapter was realy good! I can't wait for more.
213 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »