for The Corniest Thing Ever Written

8/13/2006 c1 4Asterisk Truly
aww... it was sweet. and funny. nice job. :)
3/29/2006 c1 RatWarlock
It was a very nice fic, but then again apparently I enjoy corny things. Too bad it was about them though so blah. Anywho I liked it none the less
2/3/2006 c1 Renee
aw.. it wasnt corny.. it made me smile :)

like really smile.. i loved it! :D

-Renee
1/8/2006 c1 5NIKE Goddess of Victory
nice. i'm not sure if you ACTUALLY mentioned that it was Lee Jordan that she liked...
1/5/2006 c1 The Dark Lord of Death
Let me answer that question. If you love with your whole heart and lose that someone, it tears you up inside. The good times you once had are just painful reminders of what's gone. Every part of you shuts down. To love is to invite pain in. Given where love eventually leads - to the worst pain in the world - I choose to live alone. It's just less painful that way.
1/5/2006 c1 11iolah
ah but we all love corny things lol, this was sweet
1/5/2006 c1 8xtotallyatpeacex
hahaha, I have something to gloat about to my friends! I READ THE WORLD'S CORNIEST STORY! lol i'm only kidding, you know. It was brilliant. Lol definitely fluffy. It was very, uh, mature, too. :P Lol seriously it was really good, but for god's sake, PLEASE write some chapter stories! :D Lol. 'Cos trhen we could get all excited waiting for another chapter, instead of a WHOLE NEW STORY. So yeah. either way, another chapter of something or a whole new story... update/upload soon!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service