FanFiction.Net
for To Waltz

1/4/2012 c3 Sora fan
Please continue.
7/31/2008 c3 22JapanManiac
Cool~! Wish you continue though... and I have imagining for a long time now about Wiseman being Sora's friend! considering they are the same age~!
5/23/2007 c3 1wolvknight
Nice story I really like it, tis a shame you haven't updated recently plz do the fic is great

P.S my email is
5/14/2007 c3 Soul Ransome
I really like this! It's been a long time since you've updated, though... Pleaes update, for my sake at least! You're such a good author. ^^
4/15/2007 c3 5R. Seldon
This is really cute. :) I don't know if you're ever going to continue it or not, but I hope you do - Sora's one of my favorites, and you've got him pretty well in character.

As a random note, I liked your choice of a name for Wiseman. What with the thing from ZERO, about Sora calling himself after Matsuo Bashou's apprentice, I always wondered if he had a friend named Matsuo...
2/22/2007 c1 Sakuraya
Please hurry with the story! if you don't well then I'll...I'll...I shall hunt you down and kill you!...but then the story won't get done anyways...FUDGE! ME KOKORO STORY.

I know you have other priorities but if you can at least make the 4th chapter, then I'll be happy! ^w^...please?

thx u! thx u!^_^
11/14/2006 c3 5imkikyo
[insert lengthy squee here] I never thought about this pairing before, but that's mostly because Sora's in fourth grade, and everyone else is like, way older than him XD

The story is exceedingly awesome, though. And on the notes on the last chapter- you got it right, I saw /SIGN that way too, and it all matched perfectly (^_^)
9/6/2006 c2 7Graficcha
nyaah, forgot to ask something... DD is data drain, right? I'm not sure since I've only been trying to 'get' dothack for two days you see XD

... if it is, how the hell did he get out of it? wasn't it Kite who set him free? (who the hell is Kite anyway...) after how long? and doesn't Mimiru know about it?

...much confuzzled questions XD
9/6/2006 c3 Graficcha
omg steeple! I never really got into dothack, but now that I informed myself a bit (read as: watched most of the episodes in a row), I've become quite obsessed with Sora-sama
7/25/2006 c3 Auraeko
are you gonna update this? its really good and i think you should! =D
5/22/2006 c3 Athla
lol, sora can be cute ^-^
4/22/2006 c1 21Cody Smith
Great story so far, keep up the great work, I look forward to the next chapter.
4/18/2006 c3 10MortalSora
Yay, you DO want to respond to me! I feel special! Anyway, this fic is coming along very nicely, and Sora was so in character that I was about to say "Sora, stop being such a tease!" Which is a good thing, by the way. I just can't wait to see Mimiru's reaction to him dancing, that'll be interesting!
4/16/2006 c3 9Tylec Asroc
Oh! So this is after Quarantine as well! Yeah, I guess I didn't pick up on the little hints - Omega server open, Wiseman dealing in virus cores, the "her" calling Bear to finish his work. The World, and the pcs within it seem little affected by the mass comas and server corruptions.

Hmm-hm. Sora gives a few more details of his scheme - no one player is getting the whole story - and maybe his sweetheart isn't BT or Mimiru, but a shiny rare item!
4/15/2006 c3 2B-Czar
what's DD'd?... more more more... Mimiru and SORA!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »