for Veela Inheritance Problems

1/1 c21 GeminiEyes
Will you be finishing this story?
9/4/2021 c21 Guest
It’s been 13 1/2 years, is it officially abandoned yet? Pity-I’ve read it at least five times, always hoping more was added and it was completed.
7/11/2021 c21 1ShadowThief126
Great story!
6/25/2021 c21 rell
I'm so disappointed that there will be no more of this story. I have come back to it several times. Its just that great.
5/28/2021 c21 Entertainment lover
Awesome chapter.
5/28/2021 c1 Entertainment lover
Wonderful chapter. The conversation between Harry,Ron and Hermione was interesting.I wonder who the sub is
4/13/2021 c16 Jaye
This story is fucking irritating. You had a decent story going b4 yo dumbass decided to put Harry in the maze again. I’m a head out...stupid
3/31/2021 c21 Harryhollic2018
This is great! I hope you come back to it someday!
3/2/2021 c21 CandyKill16
Please please please update! I know it's been over a decade but please!
1/17/2021 c1 6TheMashMonster
Aha! As soon as I read that the 6 guys took off into the woods my mind immediately went to a perfect image of Harry crashing through the trees with the guys tripping each other and throwing punches and kicks trying to be first. Just this poor Harry sprinting forward, making a beeline for Dumbledore as soon as he sees him. Excellent start aha! Cant wait to read more!
11/29/2020 c21 10AAu.27
Wow. Just wow. Why are the best ones always hidden under the favorited ones?! Gosh! I would love to see the ending of this one.
11/23/2020 c21 5StephyYuki
This story is amazing! I really hope you come back to finish this and preferably sooner than later...you are such a good author and I don’t think I’ve seen a Veela mate story quite like this one. It’s definitely unique and I love it!
9/8/2020 c21 loleo
I would sooooo love to read much more
8/10/2020 c21 Ladybug75
I know you stopped writing this years ago, and you probably don’t even check the messages anymore...but I must say I have always loved this story and reread it at least once a year.
5/30/2020 c1 Negrita69
Write in spanish
Sé que ha pasado mucho tiempo pero tengo fe en que continuarás con la historia. No la has abandonado, cierto? Tu estas bien, verdad?
Esta genial y hermosa esta historia, por favor, regresa y termínala, no seas cruel con nosotros!
Esperamos saber pronto de ti, por favor, por favor, por favor!
2,586 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »