for The Locked Door

2/2/2013 c1 Hoganfan
It's a good start, but what happens next?
2/27/2012 c1 6Rose O' Sharon
Oh wow! I LOVED the ending!
5/14/2007 c1 17JeanneZ84
Mark was definantly a good boy in this one.

I read this before and now again.

Milt wouldnt have left him in charge if there wasnt trust there.

He knew Mark wouldnt steal from him.

Loved this.

He was tempted but didnt do it.Great.

Jeanne
1/10/2006 c1 JB060800
Such an inventive idea. Hm. What will Mark do? I'm with L.M. - how about a Chapter 2? I think he went in, because, hey, there's nothing as tempting as a locked door!
1/8/2006 c1 3lynw21
oh boy is this a test the Judge came up with, surely he knows a locked door can't stop Mark, so what does Mark do? will he open it?
1/8/2006 c1 221L.M.Lewis
If we whimper and beg will there be a chapter two?

I personally would not be surprised if it was a set-up, just to teach Mark a lesson.

And why am I not surprised that McC is keeping the cure for pneumonia in a bread bag in his kitchen?
1/7/2006 c1 117cheride
Only McC ends up in this kind of moral quandary just from making sure the house was locked up tight. He is a magnet for dilemmas. It'll be interesting to see what he decides.
1/7/2006 c1 22sbishoff
Great story. Loved how he reasoned with himseelf and tried to make the best decision. Was the end left to our own imaginations, to have him decide as we would want. Or is there going to be more?
1/7/2006 c1 firefly123
Good story,but, what's behind that door? I need to know.Maybe you could continue writing, and we'll find out. Maybe you could write several more chapters. I love long stories, and get very involved in them.

Thanks
1/7/2006 c1 165owlcroft
The best line is "you want to open the door just because it's locked". So true. And thanks for including the gatehouse kitchen!
1/7/2006 c1 26Kariesue
That's just plain ol' mean leaving us hanging there! But I love how Mark initially resists temptation for the sake of his friendship with the judge. And even though no one would know, he would know. And we know he'll resist temptation again, right? Really great, thanks!