for Meaner than Mean

6/29/2014 c3 2Lilac Queen
I never read this fic before, so it's like a new fic to me! :) Interesting concept, and so much moes here! XD Update soon!
8/8/2011 c2 taniarulz123
It's been 3 years since u updated but plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update UR story I absolutely luv it 3 hah but seriously it wud mean alot if u took some time n updated thnks :)
12/28/2008 c2 fanffic reader
it would be great to read more of this story
8/24/2008 c2 Otakugal
update!
8/10/2008 c2 10XXAnimeGirlXX1995
awsome plez update soon
8/10/2008 c1 XXAnimeGirlXX1995
that was awsome
8/3/2008 c2 1CrystalHeart27
OMG! hehehe...i bet sasuke will get jealous in the future... PLZ UPDATE SOON!
6/22/2008 c2 TigerLilyette
why did you erase the chapters?
4/7/2008 c2 xx-tenshi-xx
awsome start! please continue :P
3/28/2008 c2 1assassin ninja girl
hi lady avenger!

hehe

i2 ung isa s mga mgandang story mo..

i really like it..

gawa k p aah..

hehe

gambatte tomodachi chan!

i will read p iba mong story..

keep it up girl!
3/28/2008 c1 Sapere Aude
aw.. bakit niyo po dinelete ung iba niyo pong chapters?
3/28/2008 c2 omgbraah
Um. This was unusual. I just wanted to know something.

Why did you erase 19 chapters of a story?

I mean, I realize your story had 21 chapters because I went through the reviews for your story and found out there were 21, but seriously? Just wondering why you deleted the other chapters?

No, this isn't a flame. I don't think I've ever flamed, nor will I ever flame, but apart from the review confusion, there are countless grammar and spelling mistakes. I suggest a beta. They'll help you with this stuff.

And, as a side note, the story looks... interesting so far, so keep working on it. You just need the right amount of detail in every chapter.

Once again, sorry if this, in any way, sounded like a flame, I did not mean it that way. I prefer constructive criticism.
3/28/2008 c2 7x0x0x0Raina-himex0x0x0x
wow this is AWESUM! I luvit i luv it i luv it so update soon
1/17/2008 c2 laura
please updated this story it seems to be a good story and i want to read it
1/12/2008 c1 yuki chan
uh why did you made sakura into such a geek i understand why but way to geaky its to hard to stand, but some advese noone is that geaky i should know ive got alot of friends in my school at other schools and even out of school and one forth of my friends are real goffy and well nun of them are likef that and well ita just seems wrong to make sakura so plane geaky but thats what i have to say , but you dont have to tae my advice its you storie and the begining is grate hope this storie has a
465 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »