for Wildflower

11/5/2015 c10 14Clementine Buttersnaps
*tears!* I loved this story! I was sad for Bobby, then sad for Jack and then sad for Natalie...

And then you said something about a sequel, but you haven't written anything in so long- my heart is broken.

I seriously started to cry when everyone came into her hospital room, and how much they still cared about her after 2 years.

And stupid Jack- "does this mean you love me too?" Way to stab a knife through my heart. He is so sweet, even in the movie you know he's a sweetie.

I know it's been forever, but please, please, please come back! There is so much left that needs to be explored, I haven't felt this emotionally drained (in a good way, I swear) over a story in a long time. I'm afraid there will be a void until you come back and give us the sequel.
11/5/2015 c2 Clementine Buttersnaps
I really like this so far, I like that you've given Natalie a back story and some depth.

I love Bobby, he's very in character. And the interactions with him and Sofi are so funny.

And I like that Bobby seen her brush the hair out of Jack's face. And how he worked a "fairy" comment in there. This is perfect so far, yeah you say she's a Mary Sue, but I like Mary Sue's some times, and so far she's not bad.
7/23/2014 c10 1NerdAlert101
OMG I love nat and jack together and I love how you didn't rush into it. Great job! Can't wait till the squeal.
8/21/2012 c1 kaayrakoi
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! D: please put up the sequel!
8/27/2010 c10 4BaDWolF89
I really wish there was a sequel, but nevertheless it was a good story!
5/1/2010 c10 3longbottomness
great story! I knew Bobby wasn't right for Natalie all along, no worries there, and I must say, she's a great character. I was worried that she would be too different for the Mercer brothers, but the way you wrote her was brilliant! It was a great read!
9/8/2009 c10 3juniper294
great story. very cute
8/30/2009 c1 6Jess8509
I couldn't stop reading your story it was so great i read it all in one sitting :)

Great work

I even started my first story which is of course a Four Brothers Jack romance :)

Thanks for inspiring me to write my own.
7/27/2009 c10 3heycasbutt
write more! omg i love it
7/14/2009 c10 2mydaysrgreen
Lovely story! I totally love Bobby and Jack.

You bring the characters into new light and wonderful to read!

Write more stories!
6/13/2009 c4 marora
Yay, he woke up. I was getting worried that he wouldn't be waking up till the last sentence of chapter 10.
6/13/2009 c2 marora
I actually laughed aloud at this chapter, which is a rarity for me. Good job.
4/30/2009 c9 6tearsXsolitude
This story is very different and very good!
1/25/2009 c10 PastFuturePresent
Amazing story! Love the way it ended!
12/3/2008 c10 RaeGhost