for Mixing Magic

2/4/2011 c3 reb
i'd like to see more of this, too!
2/3/2011 c3 1KiaCoral
OMG! AN UPDATE! XD i really do hope that you continue writing this, it's a really interesting story with a lot of potential to make a really really good story. :D
2/3/2011 c3 25windwraith
I really enjoy this story too i do hope you continue with it. nice work. ~wraith
1/28/2011 c2 1KiaCoral
tis a shame that this doesn't have more attention, it's very well written, not too mention interesting with a good deal of potential. i just hope that you will one day come back and continue it, i enjoyed it immensely.
2/28/2009 c2 changeling
this is the best Gundam wig story i have found to date!

you must update, and soon! ...i have a lot of things to praise about your story, but i simpliy can't find the words
12/2/2007 c2 3TheBetanWerecat
You know, its a crying shame you haven't continued this one. You have a real nice fantasy piece going here that doesn't distort the characters and that my friend is just so rare its it's own crime.
12/16/2006 c1 Destiny Lot
No wonder this story only has a few reviews, it's not finish.

*whine* I really liked it I hope your planning to finishing it. It is very well written, great dialogue and good fight scenes, though the scene changes could be a little clearer.

Ja ne
1/30/2006 c2 Kudou Kazahaya
Yay! I liked this fic very much! You're wonderfull, I feel that it's like I'm there with them! I'm realy curious about what will happen, and I really want to see the next cap, will you put it? please, please, please?

Congrats! This fic is great!

PS: it's yaoi? (i love 1x2 and 3x4), but if it isin't I'll read it anyway 'cause the history is really good.
1/16/2006 c2 6Lady Rurouni
Your story is interesting but I do wish you'll make an indication, perhaps a line of astericks, or something when you are shifting the scenes. It's a little confusing to figure out that you're already at another segment of the story when no textual warning is given. Thanks.
1/15/2006 c2 1tyleet88
interesting story i hope you update and keep this up, seems like this story is going to be long but that is ok keep it up.
1/15/2006 c2 YamiTenshi14
This story's awesome! Love it! Please update soon as I can't wait for the next chapter! ^.^
1/9/2006 c1 6Lady Rurouni
Well written! Do go on!
1/9/2006 c1 2Maskelle
I love this story! You did a great job on your first chapter. I hope you write a new chapter soon!