FanFiction.Net
for With one hand on the Diamond

4/27/2014 c1 zachary
This 3 part fanfic was a waste of time lief loves jasmine dain is an ol you just ruined the series
8/12/2012 c1 Celia the Pikachu
Awww I love this. Please write lots more .
8/11/2011 c1 3A Piece of My Geass
nice story. but wouldn't lief and dain be gay? well it's still nice. it's kinda comforting to me reading this story. i like the details. good job. how old is lief and how old is dain? i forgot? nice job anyways. it is really comforting to me
12/22/2010 c1 Cpt. Awesome Falcon
Aaaaaawwww :) This was an uber-cute fic. It sucks how Dain came out evil and poor Leif had to kill him. :( Evil Dain was pretty cool, but I think I prefer his cute weakling persona. Te~hee, he was incredibly adorable in this story and I liked it A LOT! I hope you write more of these two, you're really good at it! (plus there's not a lot of these two together and I would love to read more of your writing) Anyway, ignore the ignorant flamers, they suck and have NO SOUL!

Happy Holidays! ^-^
9/13/2010 c1 Fellfire
Lief/Dain slash is love!

don't listen to their babbling, it was good...if only a little short n ..Don't get me wrong.. hmmm but i prefer an Ol Dian.

i liked him because of what he was.. hehe.

soorrry for my BE!
9/11/2010 c1 I am weird
This is awesome... I am pleased to see that flamers decided to go away... People don't understand the concept of slash for some reason, I read this slash where to of the characters from one of my favourite books got made gay and you know what I think that they should have been together from the start... I am considering a story between two different characters from the same book series for a femslash just because of how one describes the other, even though they are both happily not single, I'm just going to make something happen to their lovers...
8/3/2010 c1 AdvanceShipper4Eva
This is wonderful

I love Dain too, doesn't that count for something?

I feel it is a true love
9/13/2009 c1 quiettimenotriottime
Aw :) Beautiful.
12/23/2008 c1 Critic 24
Ok, I honestly cannot understand "Slash". I mean, why whould people write about a couple of gays? Ok sorry, that was too harsh of me, but seriously. Anyway, let's get to the point, I think you wrote it well, yet, I saw around maybe, one or two mistake's here and there. You might want to be sure next time you post in another story, [that is if you ever do of course]. I'll just mention to you the mistake's you made, I'm not being mean, but I think that you should hear them. Well, you spelt course wrong in when Lief said, "Of course", you spelt cause, as in "what was the cause of death", asked the docter, a grim expression on his face. Well, actually I'll stop there, sorry if you got embarrassed by this, PLEASE forgive me. Well bye for now, not forever. Oh, and remember, I'll be keeping a close eye out for your next story, hopefully not slash again, soz that was very bitchy of me, look I'll just stop and shut my big mouth now.

Laters

From Your Critic next door.
11/28/2008 c1 Golmere V
Well I liked it so =P to all you flamers! I say everyone needs to be a bit more open! I think that this was a great peice of work! I hope you continue this sequence!

-Golmere Verns
5/22/2007 c1 3midwayorphan
This is so cute, dont listen to those flamers, keep writing deltora slash, cause I'll love you forever for it
2/1/2007 c1 Anonymous
I liked it! :D
1/15/2007 c1 ShadowRider
YOUR STORY SUCKED LIKE HEL! LEIF LOVES JASMINE! HE IS NOT GAY!
12/23/2006 c1 rolliepolliebaker
Loved it.
11/27/2006 c1 4happen0stance
He, great, definetly not enough Deltora yaoi going around, I think I counted three or something...sucks. So with that in mind I read your reviews to see how this...different story went down, glad to see they weren't all flames, well there was one, but that guy was a loser and that other one that said Dain wasn't King, don't even know what he was thinking, its FANfiction for godsake, hell you can do whatever you want, male-pregnancys, gender benders, make whoever the hell you want gay, and add kisses wherever you feel like...hell I made Hiei a human, and got Riku stuck on an island...both gay...whatever.

So GREAT job on this one of to few Deltora yaoi/slash/whatever the hell you wanna call them, stories, and I'm glad you made Dain king, I liked him in the books and was actually backing him as king, don't get me wrong I love Lief, I just hated the fact that Dain was evil...anyway BRILLIANT JOB, wonderfully written, wonderfully descriptive, wonderfully, fluffy. WONDERFUL AUTHOR!
21 Page 1 2 Next »