for Letters to Ron

11/4/2016 c1 Guest
Very good but Ron CANT die
12/2/2014 c1 Just me
So well written . I'm crying right now . Can you write a fic about Ron dying ?
4/19/2006 c1 8Spazwayz-Girl
was very good. just curious though, why did harry write "my lovely hermione" on paper?
1/20/2006 c1 4Emma Jane Weasley
that's so sad! hermione is in st. mungo's and doesn't even know ron is dead. that's totally sweet of harry though, to write the letters back to her. it would be interesting if you kept going with the story and had hermione finding out what really happened.
1/15/2006 c1 Samantha
wow that was beautiful. I felt like crying.
1/11/2006 c1 5Rill of Fantasia
That's a tearjerker if ever there was one. And good. You get extra bonus points for the fake-out. It sounds like what Hermione could have been. She would be the type to always be flying back and forth and never have time for anything. The scary part is that it is possible, and it's real emotion, not cheap sentimentality. One question. Harry begins writing "My Lovely Hermione." Is he pretending to be Ron for her sake, or what?
1/11/2006 c1 5Pyg
Great idea and well written.

'Here lies the bravest man alive.'

That was my favourite line, I'm not sure why but it just seemed to be spoken in Harry's voice.

Brilliant ending, well done.
1/11/2006 c1 12Daisy Brambleburr
A good little ficlet, I enjoyed it. Only thing I noticed, you wrote 'hear' when it should be spelt 'here' on one or two occasions. It's really worth checking things over :) Otherwise, such a sad story! Great idea.
1/11/2006 c1 64Emma Barrows
Aww! oMG that was soo sad! *Sniff* but awesome! Definitely write more like this!

Emma