for Alone and Afraid

2/2/2007 c1 6cmminnex
awesome story
6/5/2006 c12 607Ghostwriter
Awesome. Sequel would be wonderful. Catch ya on the flip side.
5/31/2006 c12 5Merthur True Love
god i really liked it
5/16/2006 c12 1Miss Apollo
creative story. the thing seemed a bit heavy compared to the show, but u got some humor in there to lighten some of the mood. the bond between the bros was kinda too strong or played with for my taste. it was still really good, just a bit more love than i would have. other than that minor thing, it was wicked good. it was written nicely and the plot was creative. i'll look forward for ur next story.
5/16/2006 c12 ruby
that was a great story please write more thank you
5/15/2006 c12 2KatieMalfoy19
Sequel please! I think we need more resolve with Dean and his guilt! Please do it! ~Katie~
5/9/2006 c11 Silverwolf 2006
this is a great story could you please write more

2/21/2006 c11 Chi
ok...probably one of ur shortest chapters ever! sequel sounds great! i deff. am interested in finding out what u have in that twisted little mind of urs. ok. good job, update soon. try being a little quicker this time. happy writing to u too!
2/20/2006 c3 1Miss Apollo
I read chap 11 but the stupid computer wont let me! rouadljewlkrjlesakjr! okay, um... sorry about that. good chapter. its probably bad that celina is my favorite character in this... ya... o well, update soon.
2/20/2006 c11 Jessica
wow! i love it. i think a suquel would be great! cna't get enough of u! update real soon
2/20/2006 c11 Expendable-Mongrel
another great chapter cant wait for more
2/19/2006 c11 19ashlyns
ya! sequal sequal sequal! anyway, please update soon i have to see what happens. oh man oh man.
2/19/2006 c11 mariethorne
I'm defintily up for a sequal. Keep the great stories coming. :)
2/19/2006 c11 607Ghostwriter
Great job. Sequel would be wonderful. Catch ya on the flip side.
2/9/2006 c10 Chi
GREAT! i wonder what will happen...? it would be really cool if u did a sequel. ur story's really good. hope u update real soon. o...is dean gonna die? I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE! HE'S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! please don't kill him...pwetty please? *puppy eyes* ( u can kill sam tho cuz he's not my favorite character, but i would perfer u don't kill him cuz then...well..HE'S ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS! ok...update soon.
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »