for Sly Cooper: Ten Seconds

7/3/2013 c1 38PurpleArmadillo
Aww, that was really great! Loved all the little insights into the characters' thoughts, and the descriptions were wonderfully detailed.
3/17/2009 c1 13Mysticpast
That really wasn't too difrent then how it endded
5/29/2008 c1 22KrazyAndBlunt
I've only played the first game so really and truly I hate this Neeyla person's guts ( who is she? Why does she want to move in on sly?) And an occasional CarmelitaSly fic does me good. Especially when it's as awesome as this one!
5/6/2008 c1 3Angelos D. Wolf
I enjoyed this. You're absolutely right, he had the perfect chance to do something just a bit more then what truly happened in the ending, but at least they are together in the end. Nicely done, you have great skill with word manipulation.
11/28/2007 c1 12daverezi
Aw! So cute! It sounds like somethings that Sly would say and do, and *wink wink nudge nudge* if ya know what i mean...(if not, i mean that he would most likly be the first off the v4l boat...) anywho...great story
5/27/2007 c1 47Wolvmbm
Nice story, very indepth tale of the ending towards the first game.
6/2/2006 c1 8Rosa Cooper
Ooh, very cool! Very descriptive too...but oh well. Just saying that maybe you didn't have to put in all the decription in for those who've played it already. But still, a very nice fanfic!
4/25/2006 c1 1GERHDFGN
well i ant htink of any critisisms i love this fic, i love ur other one too you are a really good writer and i love the storylines. i am a huge fan of sly/carm fanfics so keep it up.

Luv Faina
1/14/2006 c1 6Heiduska
Wow SlyXCarmelita fics are the best! :D

This wasn't very different from the actual game, but I think this was better than the idea in the game, because in the game Sly just kisses Carmelita on the cheek. He could've go for the lips. ;D

Awesome, I loved it!

I want you to write a SlyxCarmelita fic placed on after Sly 3 :DD Pretty please!

Heiduska :D
1/12/2006 c1 1bakuto
heistmaster has already read this (slydude on the cooper forum) but it's still a great piece of work.
1/12/2006 c1 dfsoijdfo
I like it, you really drescribe everything..that's cool!

GREAT JOB ;)