for Kidnapping Yue

12/16/2014 c1 James Birdsong
Still quite good.
10/13/2014 c1 Mark Owens
Very very very captavting piece jus like all of Zuzanny works that challenges the reader Zuzanny is brilliant at describing conflicting emotions
7/28/2011 c1 20James Birdsong
Awesome
5/20/2009 c1 1RachelPine
The ending was WOW. It was funny in the beginning but the ending was VERY unexpecting.
1/12/2009 c1 115jessica499499
That's just to funny!I love the Care Bear theme!poor Yue I side with him!Care Bears are scary!
9/16/2007 c1 30Tora Macaw
Oh now that was so much FUN! Loved the super HOT ending! Great story.. even though it was a little creepy. Care bears..shudder..
7/17/2007 c1 2Tsuki no Rekuen
that was tourtur since i had a fear of large grinning bears... I blame my old abused teddy bear for that, and funny at the same time... Im a big yue fan(girl)as much as i love him... that was downright hilarious! i still cant stop laughing, i love him but once in awhile a good bash is needed once in a blue moon. I hated thoses sinister basterds... to happy if you ask me.. because of yo ui have been inspired to draw a Angst/emo charaters VS. the Care bears. my god what a dreaded sight...
5/8/2007 c1 Aelan
I loved it.

""Aw, isn't that swet!" The blue one said sleepily. They all leaned in to watch closer, with contented smiles, sighing happily. "I love true love."

"Let's leave them with their privacy." The pink one said, starting to drive the car up into the sky.

"Pity," Sakura heard the yellow one say. "Just when it's starting to get hot."

"You have such a dirty mind." The pink one's voice trailed back on the wind, and then they were gone."

That was the best part of the whole fic.
10/1/2006 c1 11Azul-the-Kitsune
Yaoi AND carebears
7/27/2006 c1 175Aishi-Cc
Care Bears scar me, blah bad creepy things blah! Liked the fic though,even with evil bear things.
2/20/2006 c1 4Touketsu Iji
Daer lord

I don't if i should cry, scream, feel turned on, or pity for Sakura...

that is officially the SCARIEST fan-friction i've ever read.

BAH!

*cries in a corner*

no wait...

they'll come for me...

*is very paranoid*
1/17/2006 c1 twitchi
*biggest smile ever* Ok... Care bear... I haven't laughed like this for a while, thank you! Yue, fearing teddy bears anough to take cover by Touyas side *smiles* genius!
1/12/2006 c1 5princess-confused
LOLZ what a funny story.
1/12/2006 c1 1Insert Generic Fan Name Here