for Sly Cooper: On Equal Ground

6/4 c8 Dragonfox194
This story was amazing. I also love how Sly seems to get a good end with both his team and Carmelita. I can see this being an official ending if it could.
11/15/2019 c8 Ogus49
This fic is superbly written, I believe this kind of ending would have worked much better than the official one.
8/6/2018 c8 9vaporeonxglaceon
this was so sweet, thank you for writing this
8/6/2017 c1 31LegionnaireBlaze
Things goin down now!
10/30/2016 c5 carmalita223
sly cooper would be awsome to kiss/make out with. do the have s**
10/30/2016 c4 carmalita223
dont you dare cooper gang!
10/30/2016 c3 carmalita223
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
10/30/2016 c2 carmalita223
WHA! so sly isnt dead! i didnt know i havent played the last level so!yeah...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!YEAH HE ISNT DEAD(IM ACTUALY SCREAMING EVERYTHING IM TYPING)!
10/30/2016 c1 carmalita223
awsome chapter!
3/4/2016 c8 2MaveriKat
Very well done. Bravo!

Seriously, nicely done! It made for an enjoyable read.
10/1/2014 c8 You2304
You did a great job on the characters, I loved the part between panda king and sly.
7/10/2014 c8 12Stelmaria
So cute! This is a great fic, thanks for writing it!
7/25/2013 c4 Anonymous Reader
Excellent story! If I was working for SuckerPunch and would have read this... Well you know the rest!
By the way: Who on earth would mind your usage of Spanish? It just makes it better!
7/2/2013 c8 3HiddenTreasure13
This was absolutely amazing! I love the alternate ending idea. Everyone was perfectly in character. Once again, great job!
5/2/2013 c8 HeartSeeker
Magnificent. Simply magnificent. Phantom, you are a warrior of the written word. Truly, you managed to keep me entertained and engrossed in this story right to the final word - nay, right down to the final letter! I am most impressed.
You kept characters, well, in character - sure there were some tiny spots where they drifted out, but it was more like they were changing because of their recent experiences, like with Panda King and Sly's seeming to find a bit of "middle ground" with each other. Nice touch there, by the way - gives a bit of closure to know they're allies that actually respect each other now.
But my favorite point here is that you wound it up with a bang. I especially love this final chapter. The way you ended it was truly a work of art. Well done, friend, keep it up.
To put it blunt...
HeartSeeker is pleased. :) Good job all around, continue to do your best as you did here, and, if anyone ever tries to say your work isn't good, don't listen to them. You are a genius.
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »