for The Code

4/7/2020 c39 Guest
Excited for the next new chapter!
4/6/2020 c39 Suburato Nanami
Ty! You too! Looking forward to the next update ~~
4/6/2020 c1 personette19
hi i made a acc to follow this lol
4/5/2020 c25 Personette19
I always find it funny that at the end of this chapter you say someone's getting captured by Voldemort and that it's funny
No idea why tho
4/4/2020 c25 Personette19
Hi I appreciate you alot bye
4/3/2020 c25 Personette19
It's very late at night here and I'm tired but I wanna tell you , that this story has stuck with for years and I love you for creating it
Also ihope this isn't annoying
4/2/2020 c25 Personette19
This is one many favourite chapters in the story. I just love how draco feels when he reads the letter. Also ofc molly writes a sweet letter despite her beliefs abt him. Just goes go to show that she's amazing. Dada class was prefect, u got the characters down to a tee, then ofc there's Lord Draco, who is possibly my fav character in this series! I don't even know why I like him , but I guess I like slightly insane characters (*ahem* Grindelwald *ahem*)
4/1/2020 c36 personette19
i like your spell "ventas" and i chose to believe that fantastic beats: the crimes of grindlewald, they copied the spell from you
3/31/2020 c33 personette19
honestly? you did more for the lbgtq community by writing this chapter than jkr ever did (also idk if its just me but McGonagall gives of butch lesbian vibes)
3/30/2020 c38 Personette19
You know what , I'll wait for your update and review everyday! Rn I don't have a lot of time but this series means SO MUCH to me that ill def detailed reviews when I have tim
3/28/2020 c38 Personette19
*comes over and sits patiently in coner* more ,please
3/24/2020 c38 wanderingcomment
What?! You're updating again! I jumped onto this story to reread one of my old favorites, and am so excited to see you posting new content. You're doing a great job with these revisions. Don't let the work get you down - I know from experience how cringe-inducing it can be to reread one's own work - lots of people love your stories, even before you revised them! I'm really excited to read your next update, I can't wait to see your new take on Bill finding out that Draco is really a genius.
3/23/2020 c38 30Asviloka
Ooooh, I didn't realize you'd come back! So excited for the revision, keep up the great work! :D
3/23/2020 c38 Lacieph
I thank you so much for your hard work.
I loved this fic when I read it and I appreciate that you didn't delete it and, instead of, decided to Revised the chapters.

I like how you are developing Draco and Bill's relationships and how we have more information of Bill's situation.

I also like a lot how we can see the Death eater interactions and How Lucius behave. I always thought that your Lucius was awesome (in relation with his coolness and intelligence) but now I also see him as a father (although he is not the best he isn't the worst)

I don't mind in the least waiting for reading another chapter if they keep being this incredible and interesting.

Thanks a lot again :)
3/22/2020 c27 Personette19
I'm coming here after read some parts of my immortal to regain my braincells and honestly I just keep falling deeper for this story and this chapter has to be one of my faves
1,395 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »