for The Lady

10/5/2020 c15 KoniginElle
They can't be Scarlett and Rhett Butler without a wrangle of course!
10/5/2020 c11 KoniginElle
I want a friend like Bertie!
10/5/2020 c9 KoniginElle
Sorry! I still didn't like the idea that Rhett attempted to marry Anne. It's so unlike his character. I know he married Scarlett but knowing his character, he wouldn't marry anyone(except Scarlett) really. Not especially someone that's like a clone of Melly. That idea still sickens me(damn you Ripley!) It's as if Rhett married his own sister.
10/5/2020 c7 KoniginElle
Isn't sex a bit too early? They just met in one day!
10/5/2020 c6 KoniginElle
Isn't it a bit too early for a kiss after the flirts Scarlett had with Bertie? Rhett didn't even ask what was her relationship with the Prince.
10/5/2020 c4 KoniginElle
Are they really that bad in acting? Not only Lettie predicted that Rhett and Scarlett knew each other but even John was able to guess that R&S were married.
10/5/2020 c1 KoniginElle
I hope Rhett didn't really marry Anne. I hated that in "Scarlett." I always believed Rhett wouldn't marry anyone except for Scarlett. After they broke up, I can only picture him as a happy-go-lucky single man, always get himself drunk or whoring; but not remarried. I took his word as not the marrying man. It's just that Scarlett was the only exception for him. The love of his life.
8/4/2020 c25 jankatkaromka
Thank you for your work.
I really enjoyed it.
7/9/2020 c1 6starlite22
Why does everyone have to kill off poor Ella
6/6/2020 c25 magnolia1717
Thank you for this 's better than"Scarlett."The only thing I did not like was Ella's needless
3/30/2020 c25 Gemma96
What a great adventure! Your write beautifully!
11/7/2018 c25 Scarlett1974
This was amazing. Such an original take! Your writing is wonderful. Maybe you will write a sequel and have Scarlett call on Bertie or have Rhett call on Bertie to help Scarlett.
6/7/2018 c25 Alisa-kun
Une histoire vraiment original et très agréable à lire.
Merci pour ton travail
Bonne continuation
10/19/2017 c25 Truckee Gal
Your diligent, Herculean effort to write a story, about what happened to Scarlett and Rhett after reading GWTW, is light years superior than Ripley or RBP. Thanks for sharing with us your very insightful storyteller's heart, mind and wit. BTW "The End" is written exactly the same in Swedish as Danish.
3/7/2016 c3 starlite22
I love this story, would love a sequel. Did Scarlett and Rhett have more kids, did dhe still see Bertie and the Queen?
220 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »