for The Lady

8/24/2015 c25 Guest
Loved this fic!
3/13/2015 c25 LovingMr.Darcy
This is the best GWTW fanfic I've ever read. I loved it!
1/27/2015 c25 Guest
I loved thus great story
11/1/2014 c1 Guest
I know that you wrote this a long time ago and I don't know if you still read the reviews, but I really thank you for giving Scarlett's story such a beautiful ending, I've been looking for a satisfying ending for so long and I found it. it's so good to read that Scarlett has finally found happiness and peace, and that she is truly valued and appreciate, by Bertie and the Queen and Rhett.
I really do love this story, thank you for writing it.
—Alicia J.
6/28/2014 c25 8SarRansom
I enjoyed this story very much (and so much more than 'Scarlett!') Thanks for sharing it with us all.
5/7/2014 c25 6starlite22
Wow what a beautiful story, like how you wove in the British royal family, wish Ella had survived..
4/24/2014 c25 2TranquilSapphire
It was a joy to read!
4/6/2014 c1 Jamistarme1
;-) 1st GWTW fanfic I read. Got me hooked.
4/4/2014 c10 Emma
I love all of your Stories
2/21/2014 c25 PeachyReads
I so loved this version! Very different from Face the Enemy, but glorious nonetheless. The whole idea of taking on her mother's family heritage...brilliant! Kudos on another great story. You are definitely one of my fanfiction favs.
3/20/2013 c25 NCgirl2
Lovely! I liked that Rhett and Scarlett essentially stayed the same even though they matured. They still had their arguments. I think they enjoyed their varbal sparring. That is what kept their lives interesting!
3/20/2013 c4 NCgirl2
I like where you are going with this. Scarlett being friends with the British royal family was a genius move.
2/10/2013 c1 Firth'sDarcy
I can't believe Ella is dead! that's so...and is Cat in this story? This is all so depressing!
1/29/2013 c25 21life2ROCK
LOVEEEE!
4/3/2012 c16 9Frost Merry Darkness Luver
She would have only been elizabet elizabeth ii wasn't even born much less queen
220 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »