for Deliverance

6/18/2006 c1 46breaktherules
Wow, what a beautiful story:) I love the emotions you invoked. You did a great job:)
4/16/2006 c1 kienda
I don't know were to start. I loved it. It made me feel a feeling I cant decribe. The way you decribed things made me fall in love with it. And im a stright guy. That is a butifull story. But I have one question. I have watched all the DVD but are they lesbos? I thought the kiss from chole was nothing but maby you can clear this up for me. I relly fell in love with your story please replie
4/10/2006 c1 3hikari2002
AW...it's such a beatiful fic... T.T Good Job and keep writing.
3/12/2006 c1 Miss Nightwalker
...

SO beautiful written *eyes twinkle* *o*

This was really wonderful. Pretty good. I could almost feel the love in the air...

And it fits the storyline pretty good.
2/8/2006 c1 LeMay
What a touching story.

After seeing the series, I really hoped for an end like that for M&K - a new beginning.

The content and the changing POVs remind me of another favorite story (Afraid of Sunrise), but with your unique, romatic style.

I love the way you integrate lyrics (especially of Sarah Brightman), they are meaningful and romantic as all your stories.

You improved with each story.It would be a loss, if you don't go on.
1/31/2006 c1 xiar
You had an interesting way of writing... the change of POV can be rather confusing i had to read twice before i got the "message"... BUT you wrote Kirika's POV very well... :)
1/26/2006 c1 2CatWolf Witch Kyobi
Sorry for not reviewing for more of your stories^^' Time limit, but I love them! I'm a huge MK/Noir fan myself. I think you've done a terrific job with learning English. I couldn't tell you were German until I read your profile :) Another great story, MK intereactions are my favorite and you kept them in character. See ya!
1/24/2006 c1 1Le nom du destin
Omg... It's wonderful. Really. I love the way they talk to each other and the way they are supporting each other. It's not OOC, i guess it's a bit difficult to write a romance without one of them OOC. But I LOVE this one. Oh, and please continue "a nightmare", okay? I BEG you, I can't wait to read 12th chapter, PLEASE!
1/17/2006 c1 6seraphydragon
Very nice. The way you wrote this fic was unique itself, having a regular font and a italic font to separate the different point of views. Don't think I've seen that before...but I like it!

For the emotions of the characters, it was...well it seemed right, the way Kirika and Mireille's relationship developed without having them go suddenly OC. The parts explaining their initial relationship being slipped in here and there without revealing too much spoilers from the anime was also a nice touch. Not that it haves an effect on me because I've seen the anime already but for others who haven't I'm sure they appreciate it.

Hope to see more stories from you soon. ^^
1/16/2006 c1 Starry McNight
Love it! It's so powerful and emotional... you've got a lot of talent!
1/15/2006 c1 ni1ightgl0o
Woah! That was excellent! With each new update and story you get better and better!
1/15/2006 c1 Jcole
Beautiful piece on life and love and how they discovered that between them.
1/14/2006 c1 TheMaidenWithBlackHands
Hey there...

Wow. Again a wonderful story. I love your writing stile, and how you explain it from both their points of view. I luv this story! ^_^