for The Loft

5/29 c34 Monsoonpanther
This story was simply wonderful.
4/26 c3 ellietheneurotic
i just want to say that, as a bisexual, i was deeply offended by the comments made by said character and the lack of objection or demonstration of how incorrect he is...
2/14 c34 Guest
Não interessa quanto tempo eu demorei para achar a sua fic! Ela foi uma das estórias mais surpreendentes e lindas que eu já li e isso é algo, já que ao menos nesse site estou a quase 20 anos? Kkkkk... Meu Deus, que perfeição! Sério, incrível de fato! Envolvente, emocionante, muito, muito, muito bem escrita! Eu pude ver cada cena como um filme na minha cabeça e torcer, me emocionar e todo o resto! Assim como o seu Harry, você é uma artista super talentosa! Obrigada e parabéns por sua obra!
*Skay Grey*
11/22/2019 c34 Perryhotter1989
I have never laughed so much while I read. My face hurts from smiling. I 100% love this.
6/19/2019 c34 4LightningQuartz
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it. :)
9/8/2017 c34 Jerrika
It took me a few chapters to get into the story, and I suppose part of me thought the characters were a little too 'au'-y but the way you had the relationships develop and the characters grow was pretty fantastic. I hope you're still writing, you're very talented. The mistake that stuck out to me was almost poetic, soul purpose instead of sole.
9/30/2016 c34 44Mansi jain
This is a wonderful story. I have read it twice and I loved it so much.
7/23/2016 c2 87babyvfan
As interesting as the previous one, even though I'm a bit intrigued by Harry's mysterious past
7/23/2016 c1 babyvfan
So Remus and Harry don't know each other? Huh *thinks considerably* so are they still in the magical world or is this a muggle-AU sort of story?
5/5/2016 c4 6Lexisfightingrobots
God, so many stereotypes.
4/13/2016 c34 2blackbloodywolf
loved it
9/7/2015 c26 WeisseHex
Is Harry running AGAIN? He should stay and fight Tom M Riddle! ARGH!
9/7/2015 c19 WeisseHex
Ah, here he IS, the jerk from he'll! Lucius strong arm?
9/7/2015 c18 WeisseHex
Draco is a fucking git! And has NO balls to speak of!
9/7/2015 c16 WeisseHex
Love is building, but slowly... Awesome!
1,791 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »