for One Summer Afternoon

7/30/2010 c1 bleggh
awwww, i am enjoying your Lee/Katie's! You should do more! :]
3/7/2007 c1 Faile Aybara
I love Katie and Lee! And I love this story! (ever think of continuing it?
7/2/2006 c1 4tigger2025643119
I like cookies. I mean, I like this coupling. I really do. I'm not just saying it for cookies. Much. Did I say that aloud?

Teehehe, sorry, I really do like this coupling and i really do like this story. And, in all honesty I really do like cookies. =D
3/29/2006 c1 RatWarlock
What happened with the invisible wall? I agree that was a bit confusing. Other then that it was entertaining and I liked it
1/25/2006 c1 5Abbey Eileen
Katie and Lee are so compatible. I love them.
1/15/2006 c1 3watchtowersing
the couple is growing on me, to say the least... i like reading things when katie is not with oliver, it gets old you know? anyways congrats, i really liked it!
1/14/2006 c1 11Shantazzar
So... did Fred use a hose? or some kind of water-spell? You should really include more detail, sheesh. For all I know, it could have been completely unrelated to Fred at all! It could have been Dal'Rakthul, the aincient Water Demon of Ya'kthull, who was frightened off when Fred approached, due to his relation to Ifrit, the god of Fire. (very distant relation, but ever wonder why he has red hair?)

Aside from that minor discrepancy (:P) twas a good story
1/14/2006 c1 8xtotallyatpeacex
lol, I really DIDNT expect a Lee/Latie, honest...

I think that its absolutely spiffing. haha. Seriously. thats my new word of the week... And yes, I like this couple! (do I get a cookie? Chocolate chip, preferably.)

More! More! More!
1/14/2006 c1 11iolah
i do like the couple(and cookies) cute as always:)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service