for Harry and Friends, Find Fanfiction

4/25/2013 c5 Anonymous
Which did happen
3/17/2010 c4 4 years later but better then
Yeah, it's 4 years later, but this is good!
3/15/2009 c1 person
What's wola? I think you mean viola.
4/26/2006 c5 11Rebellion Author
review happy
1/30/2006 c5 1madcat
v funny!
1/28/2006 c4 8xtotallyatpeacex
Lol, this is pretty funny. Normally I don't read anything to do with Harry Potter as a rule. But it's funny.

Chapter three was definately the best, although the content nearly made me puke. I've never read a slash yet, and I'm hoping that doesn't count on my record...

You have some serious grammar issues though, but then again in every chapter you've posted you've asked for one. So it's not nessesarily your fault.

I would offer to be your beta, but unless you updated less than once a fortnight I don't think I'd have the time. I offered to be a beta once, but the chapters kept coming too fast and so I'd have like three to do at once and I couldn't keep up.

So sorry about that. But yeah, your story is really good and I'm looking forward to doing the next chapter... you should so totally do a Hermione/Percy or twincest one... again, I've never actually READ a twincest, and I hope not to... lol. update soon please! (but hopefully a non-emotionally scarring chapter)

xtotallyatpeacex
1/27/2006 c4 1madcat
That woz funny!
1/27/2006 c4 Phoenix's Feather
heu there,

you asked for more reviews so i thought id give you another one!

i dont know if you used my idea, or if we were on the same wavelength, but if you used ny idea (the SSHG thing) than thanks ive never had anyone use an idea of mine before!

keep up the good work, ill try and review every chapter so you can get some feed back, okay!

~Phoenix~
1/27/2006 c3 1madcat
This is v funny, u have a point about sick stories. there are some people who need their brains checked out 4 writing rubbish like that.
1/27/2006 c3 Phoenix's Feather
this is really funny if your gonna keep doing these you should do one were Hermoine finds a story were she loves snape. there are a lot though the one were its her and pansy was worse.

ill keep reading if you keep writing!

~phoenix~
1/26/2006 c2 3426efgswe4w34
He he! This is hilarious! Please update soon. Maybe you should have them discover a Ron/Hermione, Ron/Harry, Hermione/Snape, or Harry/Draco fanfiction story.
1/24/2006 c2 1madcat
This is funny, got me laughing. finally got round 2 cheching out ur site. u sent me a rev ages ago.
1/14/2006 c1 christine
oh my gosh, u should have one about hermione and ron, that would have some cool conflict...haha...wanna read that...btw, interesting zabini fic, haha..alomst forgot it was fake for a sec...haha...
1/14/2006 c1 Obezed
hm... interesting, i do like the idea. please write more!
1/14/2006 c1 Raptor Lord 3
That was HILARIOUS! I was Practically crying from laughter. I've been looking for a good story like this!

:) - RL#3