for Hellsing Naruto, the beginnings

J'ai hâte un Nouveaux Chapitre
12/4/2017 c2 Inviter
j'ai hâte un Nouveau Chapitre
2/27/2016 c2 Master Xehanort
I love it this is great so keep going my friend.
7/24/2015 c2 6TheDragonPrinces
Ooh, I hope this story hasn't been abandoned~!
As for ANBU moves... I myself wouldn't mind seeing some of those elemental dragon Jutsu. But then again, it's up to you to decide what to do with the story.

I wonder how poor little Naru will react A) to Alucard, and B) to having a crossdressing aunt. Oh and will...uhm... 'Policegirl' get all motherhen-ish about our little kitsune? And what kind of moves will he learn while at the Hellsing residence-headquarters-place-stuff-thing? Do they even know how to wield Chakra? And will Kyuubi play an active role in this? Maybe something similar to Alucard, except he/she/it only serves Naru instead of the entire Hellsing family?

Uwaaah, I really, really, REALLY hope this story is still being worked on~! w
1/11/2015 c2 kingdomhearts3rocks
When is the next update going to be?
11/2/2014 c2 Madgormley
Excellent story so far and i hope to see more
9/22/2014 c2 1yindragonkiba
Ouch
8/1/2014 c2 Alucard's demon
i don't know maybe some ninja or Anbu moves perhaps?"
6/23/2014 c2 Master Xehanort
I love it this story is super funny keep writing I want to see what will happen and can Alucard veraly tear into Sarutobi in the next chapter?
4/15/2014 c2 Domonic
Excellent. a truly funny story, cant wait to read more.

8.5 of 10
8/15/2013 c2 46Hikari Nova
please revive/update this
9/27/2012 c2 crimson-angel08
I pretty like this story, Alucard playing pranks too interesting to miss, hehehe! : ))) Please continue I want to know more about what will happen to Naruto.
9/20/2012 c1 FlowerofNaraku
I would laugh if Alucard planted a pink paint bomb in the Hyuuga compound, then changed all the clothes to pink ones.
6/26/2012 c2 4ultimatehero1
Can you finish the story? It's awesome!
131 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »