for Yellow daisy, daisy red

3/16/2018 c15 DiazCakes
So where is the ending? I don't want to think that I'd have to come up with one on my own (my mind won't leave things alone until it has an ending). Because my mind telling me that Lorelia gets custody (especially since courts favor mothers in custody hearings and there is no reason for her not to) and is hurt that Ella said no (thinking that she failed to make her feel safe). Hank would go free only to attack the family saying stuff like "do you honestly think that I would allow you to be happy after you killed my wife" Lorelia would of course make sure that he couldn't touch her girls (taking a beating that would knock any one out) Hank would say stuff like "eye for an eye, loved one for a loved one, mother for a wife" luke and the police (because bebette called them) would show up. Lorelia knowing that like would save the day promptly losses coniusness. Some how Lorelia made it so there would be enough evidence against Hank that no is needed to testify (Because she had a feeling he would come and wanted to be prepared) Lorelia goes into a coma because of the beatings but wakes up to Ella and Rory bagging her to be okay with words like mom, love and need in there (which is a big deal because in my mind Ella still has called her mom I know she did but I guess my mind is in deniel) leading to Lorelia's first coniusis words being something like "hey you finally called me mom. I love hear you guys call me mom and I love you both more then you ever could know" the girls would reply "we love you too and you really scared as we thought we might lose you" while crying. "ah come here you guys i love you guys to much to leave you I promise I am not going any where." Luke would end up take care of them and on several occasions find Ella and Rory asleep rapped around Lorelia. Ella would occasionally cook for Lorelia and Rory. But all in all they would live happily ever after. See my mind is end starved and if it doesn't get a real ending it will add more details until satisfied, which would be a pour replacement for whatever ending you already have planes. I just can't wait to read it.
9/30/2015 c15 1nzlouise
Oh gosh update you can't stop there!
4/4/2014 c10 Guest
Please please please continue this
12/11/2011 c15 JJsMommy27
you should so finish reading this story you were doing good on it would love to see what happens next so update soon and i think you should have Rory and Tristan together and have Avery get with Logan or Jess
5/8/2011 c15 9Didine34790
it's a very good story. very interesting and powerful.

a shame though since it's been 5 years since the last update
8/5/2008 c15 micyaya
I just found your story and am not sure if you still around but if you are a update would be great! Maybe just to finish it off!
6/29/2007 c15 37thgirlgal
its so good i don't know why but i stoped reading this story a while ago and i found it again somehow and i read it all over again. its so good how could you stop it like that and let her go back to hank? are you going to contiune it? its so good! i hope that your going to write more!
6/5/2007 c15 10carmsfic
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed your work and I hope you post more soon but I understand that school work comes first. Good luck with your studies and I hope you get a chance to update soon.
5/25/2007 c15 Jordy rox ur sox
WOW! Yellow daisy, red daisy is very intense. I liked it though. it's a good storie. But sad. In the Friday night dinner chapter, I actually cried. And I don't cry. Great work!
2/23/2007 c10 37thgirlgal
ok...so let me start off with an OMG and finish it with a THAT WAS SO GOOD! the last line

~~“How had I become so lucky? How did I deserve such a loving family?”~~

Is swrilling around in my head. you are a really good writer. i hope that you contiue to update, but lucky me right now i have another chapter to read so i better get going on it.
2/23/2007 c8 7thgirlgal
aw is so sweet and sad...i just found out about this story and I LOVE IT.
10/23/2006 c15 1kasluvs
Oh my god, I am on the edge of my seat. Please finish!
10/9/2006 c15 tooky close pin
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

THIS IS MY FAVORITE FIC.

I LOVE IT. AND I'M SCARED FOR AVERY.
10/8/2006 c15 7FluffySmarts
omg! what?

update soon! PLEASE! you have such a wonderful story here! you need to update! please?

liz
10/8/2006 c15 me
Please UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
198 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »