for Welcome to the UK

11/23/2020 c14 Guest
I guess saying please update is hopeless? But I liked as much as u wrote
6/25/2015 c14 19Animefan1900
Would you update, please?
7/15/2014 c14 anthane
This story is really great!D. Update plsssss:'(
8/14/2011 c8 42the bird of the chapel
lol xD wicked!
8/14/2011 c6 the bird of the chapel
lol xD that was a creative plan haha
8/14/2011 c3 the bird of the chapel
lol Kai always gets the cool lines XD
8/14/2011 c2 the bird of the chapel
WOW! I thought this was going to be an emofest with Kai's point of view but man it's suspenseful and awesome! Nice work on the writing! Seriously!
8/14/2011 c1 the bird of the chapel
LOL I'm surprised they didn't find it weird xD but I'm glad they were back safe easily! Now I sense Dumbledore will come in the scene!
7/24/2011 c14 1UrgeToDance
This is one of the best freaking stories I have ever read. No joke. I simply loved it! You did a great job of capturing the characters voices! I can totally see all of this stuff really happening.

Please, please, PLEASE write more! I'm begging you!
2/8/2010 c14 xSterlingStardust
I can't wait for the next chap I hope you still continue this story!^_^
11/25/2009 c14 9Mashy-Gaara4life
I'm going to wait for next chapters
11/12/2009 c14 1Nightraze
Great Story. Please Continue.
9/16/2009 c14 17Samstar1990
kl- will we be seeing any bitbeasty magic action with any other blader? would be awsum to see em all attempt it- laughs at image of something blowing up in Tyson's face-
7/15/2009 c14 dragonlilly1993
hm interesting! i wonder if kai is going to meet dumbledore. U BETTER NOT BE ABANDONING THIS STORY! WELL GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT! I LOVE THIS STORY VERY MUCH SO I HOPE FOR AN UPDATE! I CANT WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN THIS FANTASTIC! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'M BEGGING U ON MY HANDS AND KNEES TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS SOON! (pwetty pwetty pwetty please ?) I'LL BE WAITING VERY VERY VERY LONGINGLY! PLEASE DONT KEEP ME IN SUSPENCE TOO LONG!
7/15/2009 c13 dragonlilly1993