for The Golden Age: Chaotic Cosmos

9/17/2015 c9 SpookedSpook
So, I think I got pms from a few people, you included, but it won't let me read them for 24 hours apparently?

Ignoring that the Twin's costumes were absolutely perfect. :) easily the highlight of the chapter.

and *counts the chapters* I think I win my monopoly bet if Ray dies during the attempt on Lacus' life.
9/17/2015 c8 SpookedSpook
I tip my hat to you. Despite being less than enthused about the school kids bit this chapter has me excited to see the party. Mostly because the twins have been almost psychic about how best to torment and tease Yzak so far so I'm quite looking forward to how you'll make them mach.
9/17/2015 c7 SpookedSpook
This chapter gave me mixed feelings. I liked each of the individual scenes, loved some of them in fact. But as a whole i'm not wild about the direction the story is turning. i'm hoping it's just setup so the eventual war that shatters fragile peace is more impactful.
9/17/2015 c6 SpookedSpook
*carefully counts a thousand dollars of monopoly money onto the table*

This *gestures at the money* says the Blue Cosmos kid dies within five chapters. Probably by messing with one of Yzak's girlfriends. There's been too much foreshadowing of their lethality to harm for any other conclusion.

On another note, I do hope the schoolkid arc doesn't last too long. Porting the characters to a highschool happens in way more fanfic than I care to read through.
9/17/2015 c5 SpookedSpook
*howls with laughter*

(Spook will be with you in a moment, he's experiencing some technical difficulty breathing)

Now that that's out of the way, once again I find myself wanting to read more than when I started. The sister's sudden attraction to Yzak is a bit odd but easily accepted for the sake of the laughs. And the relationship developments are much appreciated.
9/17/2015 c4 SpookedSpook
Well this was one thing I never expected to see in a Seed fic. I certainly hope we get to see more of our OC commandos, they make for a nice change of pace.

And *gasp* killing one villain didn't fix all the worlds problems. Truly we've departed from the realm of anime.

Can't wait to read more. Though I will admit the lack of any sort of divide or header between scenes is giving me headaches. :
9/17/2015 c3 SpookedSpook
*looks at how much comes after this. chapter in the series*

okay then, i'm going to avoid mentioning minor grammar or spelling errors. i'm going to assume just about all of them have been reviewed oh, ten or twenty times.

I did really enjoy this chapter. Good MirxDearka fiction is tough to find and it looks like what romance you choose to include will be as deliciously amusing as can be.

Also, this is the first fanfic I've seen with T-shirts made. So it has to be worth a read.
8/17/2015 c102 1eknight07
I hate Sai Argyle... If that is your intent. Great Job at creating such a douche bag character... yikes...

What is up with the Cyprus dude? Calling Kira names disappointed? and disgusted? he should look at his own boss and his wife first... these guys need a huge gulp of some humble pie.
8/17/2015 c101 Guest
Yeesh... Really the Sai Argyle Character needs to go... The fact the Kira keeps defending seems out of character. As we know how portective Kira is of Lacus and Sai has inadvertently placed Lacus in Danger several times now...

Sai needs to get his butt kicked.. Serious.
8/16/2015 c96 Guest
:) This chapter is just oozing with sugar... so sweeeeeeet :)

This couple is truly a match made in Anime Heaven...
8/16/2015 c93 Guest
I like frost the best. Deliciously evil but in a sexy joker kindof way. :) he's grown the most... as a character too.

Love the badass lacus can't wait to see her full powers in action.
8/16/2015 c92 Guest
What the heck? Sai won... this is horrible.
8/16/2015 c90 Guest
Geez. Ever since ashino has become argyle's stoodge.. he has turned out to be a douche bag. Not likng ashino anymore. I thought his deep thinking would make him realize the isolationist plan is nothing but a glorified genocide plan... where is the deep thinker now? Disappointed.
8/16/2015 c89 eknight07
yes... sai argyle has been grating on my nerves... He makes a poor imitation of Hitler and he really needs to go... and that Vanai woman too... Those twins should be raised by saner people. I think ... like that Eric Elson fellow and his family they seem decent.

I must say Ashino is changing for the worse too... Why be such a stoodge to Sai? I don't get that...

Noah Borander... that character I don't know what to make out of yet.

I like that you are covering the war angle in multiple perpective. It is pretty cool.

Can't wait to see what Kira has done to the Pulsar... With Kira at the Cockpit. I am sure it will kick ass... I wish they figured out a way to subvert the data controls of Noah... hoping...
Thank you for sharing your story.
8/15/2015 c78 Guest
This is a plot twist i did not expecf. Sai is going to get his comeuppence from his own group. Thats ironic. I am getting tired of sai sanctimomious bs anyways. Hope ashino makes it out there alive. He is still in his journey of redemption. I like that aspect of the ashino character.

I also like that frost is becoming multi layered. He wants to be king of tbe world and has sele ted the white queen for his own. Cannot wait to see the epic battle between kira and frost as aresult of this messed up love triangle of sorts.

Great job writing. Thank you. Icant wait to get caught up. This story is good.
580 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »