for Heavy on my heart

9/23/2016 c1 James Birdsong
Good fanfic!
8/13/2014 c1 Guest
Aaawww a beautiful ending. :) I hated how it ended in the movie. Almathia should be with lir.
3/2/2013 c1 4Reah mon
1/27/2011 c1 1DearTestament
Awwww :) I love that book and movie but they always make me so sad, this cheered me right up.
4/19/2008 c1 19lexophile42
sweet. I like how you sort of incorporated their song there at the very end. it was good. needs work on spelling and grammar, however.

-lexx
4/10/2007 c1 12TapDancingKittens
Aww... that was so sweet! I was disappointed with how the movie ended. I like your ending better!
7/7/2006 c1 IdlePigeon
Damn I hate to write things like this but I must sugest that do don't continue with this story. Have said that I feel I must elaborate on just what bothers me about his story. First of all it just seems highly unliky that Unicorn could find Lir/Lear so easily coupled with finding Schmendrick almost imediatly this just seams to much implauability even for a fantasy. Secondly I find it very hard to belive that Schmendrick could sucsesfully transform Lir/Lear into a unicorn as not only are unicorns at least as far as I can tell beings of immense power, Schmendrick is an amazingly incompetent magician. Finnaly this story is rushed jumping from highlight to highlight without the least bit of meat in between upon the bones of the plot. I can only hope this does not discourage you from continuing writing as in my opinion there are few crimes worse than preventing a writer from fulfiling his potential.

-Snark365
2/28/2006 c1 nostalgiawitch
Thank you so much for writing this story! It's so beautiful and sweet. It's the first "Last Unicorn" fic I've read. Thank you for making it a good one
2/8/2006 c1 27Hewy Toonmore
Tears are rolling down my cheeks, I'm so touched by this story, Bravo