FanFiction.Net
for Whiskey River

6/28/2017 c7 Guest
Great story, really enjoyed reading it. Need more chapters or a sequel. Love the way you wrote Bobby, would like to read more about him and Jack at the ranch.
4/3/2009 c7 Nekokitten1123
i like the story post soon
10/19/2008 c7 rlh03
Dear Pyro, the proctastinators are uniting. I just found this story, now in October 2008, and am having difficulty finding abter the little snippet for chapter 6. Was really sounding like a great story coming. Did you ever continue? Thanks, Richard/rlh03
9/4/2007 c7 2JustAnAmateur
It's steady.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 3 out of 5.
9/4/2007 c6 JustAnAmateur
Nice to see everything is going well.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.3 out of 5.
9/4/2007 c4 JustAnAmateur
Oh...Lureen can be a bitch sometimes,the Lureen I know from seeing the movie is a kind and caring character,guess she can be something else as well.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.5 out of 5.
9/4/2007 c3 JustAnAmateur
Looks like the catch phrase here is 'cowboy',well,it's kinda obvious since they're working in a ranch or something...but just asking here,maybe you could use some new terms,just for fun...just asking.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.5 out of 5.
9/4/2007 c2 JustAnAmateur
It seems like they're having fun and they sort of play like a modern gay couple...which is a twist because sometimes things need to be hype a little.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.3 out of 5.
9/4/2007 c1 JustAnAmateur
This is interesting.
8/23/2007 c7 DWraith
I'm really enjoying this utopia you've made for them. It's nice to see them happy, at least in fic. ;)
8/23/2007 c7 10cwby30
Afternoon.

Well, just riding by looking for the next chapter. Any idea when RL and inspiration will allow it?

Thanks again
5/30/2007 c3 21daima ashiki
So sweet!
5/26/2007 c1 10cwby30
Afternoon.

Wel, remember this story from February 2006. Glad to see you've continued it. Looking forward to having Bobby and the girls visit, and reading more about life at the Ranch. Know there'll be trouble ahead, especially with Jack being hurt, and maybe some interference from LD, but also know they'll make it through.

Thanks.
5/26/2007 c7 redrose7272
I have read all the chapters in one sitting, I have to say I liked a lot. Can't wait for the next update!
4/15/2007 c5 WCUGirl
Well it seems that I enjoyed the little snipped (though it is a bit random compared to the other chapters) more than I am the rest of the story! What happens to Jack? C'mon feed this part some more! I like what you've got here, love the horse who does tricks. :)
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »