for Science and Magic

AWESEOME!

I want one of those!

Niki-Uni
12/3/2007 c5 Amayada
it's so emotional...please update soon...I can't wait to read your next chapter...i wonder what will happen...sniff..sniff
10/28/2007 c5 weeeeeee
Well, this is a pretty good story...if not a little bit weird...in a good way...I think...

I like how Ed/Harry finally makes the decision to just basically say 'Fuck off, Dumbledore'...

Please update when you have time/inspiration.

Good luck with the story.
8/15/2006 c3 7MysticMaiden 18
way cool please update
5/30/2006 c3 5hittocerebattosai
... why is chapter three titled chapter four? *looks inquiringly at you* ^^ I cannot wait to see what happen next! ^^ *Grins*
5/3/2006 c3 2anthropomorphizer
One word: Excellent
3/20/2006 c3 8Sailor Galaxia
Love the story so far. I can't wait for the Orders reactions to Ed/Harry. Update soon please
2/15/2006 c3 6Kalistar
Nice chapter. I look forward to seeing the reaction of Dumbledore & Co. Are you going to have Hermione and Ron betray him and what about Remus?
2/13/2006 c2 Kalistar
Nice crossover. I like it better than the standard Ed & Al arrive in Hogwarts. Why is Ed/Harry using a transmutation circle though, I thought he didn't need one?
2/10/2006 c1 1cuylerjade
Good start! Very interesting story line. Nice twists. I hope Ed finds Al. Also, just wondering, what year was Harry supposed to be in at Hogwarts? Had he started yet? Hm...
1/22/2006 c1 2Ceirwy
It's got potential but there are very confusing parts in the conversation between Ed/Harry and... the gate? I'm not exactly sure perhaps you should go back and clear some of it up.

Other than that it's a good plot line and I'll be waiting for more.