FanFiction.Net
for Far From Attractive

9/23/2011 c1 4kokoronagomu
this was cute and funny - love the hojou who just fades into the background when a cranky inuyasha comes along - one wonders what this scary guy is going to do with kagome while he just runs away.

i'm usually searching the dusty archives for old inuyasha and rurouni kenshin fic and that's where i found this little gem! . if you're interested in reading/watching a really great series here's the links to 'rurouni kenshin' (please remove spaces) -enjoy:

^_^

manga: thespectrum. net/manga_scans/rurouni_kenshin/

anime: animeseason. com/rurouni-kenshin/

or an alternate if the above doesn't work in your area (one of my european friends has to use a proxy server sometimes, these links work for her hopefully they'll work for you) -on either site you have to scroll down to episode 1:

anilinkz. com/category/rorouni-kenshin/

they've announced that they're working on a new live action 'rurouni kenshin' movie (they already have the leads cast) and they've also announced that they're reanimating part of the 'rurouni kenshin' manga! happy news =)

delighted,

AWESOME!
12/11/2009 c1 1DeathDeliveringAngel
this is so AWESOME!
1/27/2009 c1 13MoonlitElegy
Oh, that was wonderful; using Jealousy as a theme in this story was a great idea.
4/30/2007 c1 aya143
great story!
4/11/2007 c1 3LezBHawnest
This was great. I loved it. I really liked the background stuff w/ Sesshoumaru.(yes, very nice) lol...and I never realized how much of a wuss Hojo was until I read this. It made me laugh.

=]

Keep Writing

Trumpet Fire
2/14/2007 c1 28Kyoru-KiTTy-ArTist
AW! Soo cute! and i love those backstage discussions! Stupid Hoho! Inuyasha will tear u up into little pieces beofre u even get near Kagome! Muhahha~

KKL~
8/11/2006 c1 14Wolfy101
This was so cute! Definatly one of my favorites for this pairing! I loved it!
4/24/2006 c1 The anonymous reviewer
Yippee! That was great!
3/28/2006 c1 7KD Ceve
fluffiness...is...killing...me... IT'S SO CUTE! and funny. i loved it!
1/22/2006 c1 jasi
I LOVED IT! IT WAS SO GOOD! YOU HAVE TO WRITE ANOTHER OR I WILL GO MAD OF NOT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT! PLEASE PLESAE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
1/21/2006 c1 4Vampiress Yugure
I LOVE IT! SO KAWAII! ^-^ *turns into superhero chibi and starts flying in a random direction* NOW OFF TO READ MORE IUN/KAG FLUFFYNESS!
1/21/2006 c1 4nikibones
The authr commentary was funnier than the entire story. The ending was WAY cheesy. I enjoyed it.
1/19/2006 c1 SEMOI
I love this story! The fact that you add the secondary made that much more enjoyable!

Your writing was flawless! Keep up the great job!
1/19/2006 c1 fallenphoenixrising
please make another chapter this was really good

keep writing