for She

1/26/2019 c1 30StarlingChild4
Beautiful tribute to a (sadly) underrated character :)
10/26/2013 c1 a-Gryffindor-in-the-TARDIS
Bloody. Perfect. Oh, this is just BRILLIANT! Why don't you write in this fandom anymore? You'd be a hit! :D
xx Sam
8/7/2011 c1 Asynia
Always looking for good Harry/Ginny stories and this one is simply perfect. Really, really cute. Good job ! =)
1/17/2011 c1 AmeeBee
Perfection.
11/1/2010 c1 23Blondie Pants
cute does not even begin to cover this. while a bit OOC for Harry, I find that I dont care! this is beautifully done...wow!
2/26/2010 c1 21bigger infinities
I really liked it! I'm putting it in my favorites!
1/29/2010 c1 129The Illegible
:-) Gonna try to be a little less analytical here, but want to say I am absolutely blown away by both your style and (again) characterization. See, one of the things I love most about fanfiction is when writers can take characters/pairings/fandoms that aren't my normal fare, show everything they love about them, and make me think about the cannon in new way and exciting ways. Which is exactly what you did here. :-D Favorite bits were the ultimate transformation of how Harry views Ginny, the importance of her having had a previous boyfriend (except Dean, naturally :-P), and the way they both feel like real teenagers. Seriously, you're an AMAZING writer!
8/28/2008 c1 huh
i like it very much. especially, that last 2 lines-damn good, damn perfect.
2/24/2008 c1 24Owl Emporium
That was so beautiful. I lobed it; great job!
4/25/2007 c1 12SuGaRLiLy
Very nice. I loved the last line, and your first line was a great hook. The narrative voice is great- you kept Harry very IC, and just established a really nice, more contemplative tone. This was semi-stream of consciouness-y which was pretty cool. You got Harry's emotions and feelings down perfectly.

Your style is very clean, and you divulge all the information that the reader needs to know without too much hand-holding. Plus, I didn't spot one typographical, spelling, or grammatical error throughout this entire piece, which is awesome. It is not often that I stumble upon something that is lacking errors. Great job with this.
1/2/2007 c1 wandless2
That was quite nice.
11/13/2006 c1 karma11
aw sad but cute
7/10/2006 c1 6floro13
True beyond all reason. True in content and in the way you put it into words- how do you do that? Seriously, all the things you've written here, I have thought of before... but seeing it all in writing makes it all that much more... i dunno... real? Whatever: sweet, cute, sad, ironic- this oneshot's got it all sweetie. I take my hat off to you, or at least i would if I was wearing one!

R x
6/6/2006 c1 14Sienna03
Oh, thats just so sweet! Well done.
5/7/2006 c1 28DragonRidingSorceress