for When Does The Gryffindor Bravery Kick In?

3/26/2013 c1 Guest
this was so (fucking) cute thanks a lot for posting! :))
3/8/2012 c1 weflytothetardis
I could not stop reading this story although the beginning kinda draged on! I really enjoyed reading this!
8/20/2009 c1 45punkhale
This was brilliantly written, I liked it a lot ^.^
2/25/2008 c1 42broadwaybaby529
Yay. I liked that so much... Especially the little Oliver Wood addition, one of my favorite characters ya know... It was so cute... good job with it, it was also well written.^_^

~Ruby~
2/17/2008 c1 15LDNatalie
Love!
12/20/2007 c1 Seran Hawthorne
Aw...that's so adorable!
12/13/2007 c1 7Love2Love
LOL. Very cute, and I loved the last sentence! It was a great ending! And Seamus's narration was very effective. I loved it! And the title, by the way, is very catching. Made me laugh. So I loved it!
10/10/2007 c1 Victoria Michelle Andrews
Write a sequel, please!
8/24/2007 c1 1tia-blue
Yay! This was so sweet, it made my day!
3/17/2007 c1 2p-p-p-palindrome
CUTE!

I adore it.
8/13/2006 c1 8Nyoko Iso
Berry nice! So cute and cuddly! I love fluff!

*Favorites*
6/16/2006 c1 firefly12
Aw...that's really sweet! They go so well together. They should hook up in the book (but come on, we all know that won't happen) And, by the way, does Seamus ever get the madalion thing off?
6/7/2006 c1 1pixie ears
Aww, very cute!

-shea
4/10/2006 c1 2Sir Gawain of Camelot
Oh, god... That's the sweetest thing I've ever read, my dear! I just loved Deans reaction... If only we all could be that lucky... Heh. I have no idea how I'd react if my crush told me they liked me. Probably the same way... XD

God, I've been in almost that exact situation! Except I didn't slip as much a Seamus did, and there were three other people. XD

And have I told you yet, darling that that was fucking adorable? I love this pairing. To bad there aren't more Deamus shippers out there, yes?

Ja, sweetheart!
3/29/2006 c1 RatWarlock
*shudder* there I read it. It was written very well. And I laughed through parts just thinking of Tristan crying through it and freaking out
25 Page 1 2 Next »