for A Meeting of Moments

9/21/2012 c1 Guest
AWWW. the "Don't ask me, I'm biased" made me giggle!
10/1/2009 c1 28Moon Ecstasy
"Am I nice?"

"Don't ask me, I'm biased."

Bwahahaha!

That was amusing. And actually... it inspired me to go find some Shaman King fanfiction.

Cheers!
4/15/2009 c1 2FallenGear
hi
3/10/2009 c1 2Khelek-sul Renai
...I go with the theory Hikaru could see Amidamaru because he can see ghosts if they are pointed out to him while Sai is around. Yeah.

Fun read!
2/6/2009 c1 8Liara-Shadowsong
This was a lovely little story. I enjoy seeing nice, simple, short crosses between series that could potentially take place in the same sort of time period and have some elements in common (ghosts, for example, or demons), and this was definitely a good example of why I like them. Hm... as for why Hikaru could see Amidamaru... well, it seems to imply the possibility of a sequel where Hikaru becomes a shaman... or not, as Sai wasn't exactly a warrior in life... Still, great job.
1/21/2009 c1 grey mage
the way the words were presented, made this hard on the eyes. maybe you should have used a paragraph type setting. or spaces.

the content was awesome, short, but awesome. to bad you did not have yoh's side kick there.
5/15/2006 c1 blankpage12
Great idea, I would have liked to see a little more, but other than that, it was cool!
2/25/2006 c1 Mashu the Assassin
U N33D UPDATE. ()^&^@+()$#&+)@(^)&$()@(&^$)^&^@+)&(@&$)^+)!#@+()@#+(*!(*+%(&+)#%)!
1/27/2006 c1 176Firehedgehog
grins, continue
1/23/2006 c1 8DrakeTheDuelist
A little short. Plan to do something else with this, or just writing for the sake of writing?

(Fun Trivia: If you haven't seen all the way through the Manga, Anime, or dub of Shaman King (which would be kinda' hard at this point as even the dub has come to an end) you'll notice that Hao's original incarnation and Sai wear the same kind of clothes.)
1/22/2006 c1 27dragon shadows
nice people

very good
1/21/2006 c1 WinterFreak
hey, that was actually pretty good! i wouldn't mind seeing more stories with crossovers like this. good job ^_^
1/21/2006 c1 2yinyangren
lol... i really like! please update soon!

~strangeanimefreak