for Life As Randy Knows It

8/19/2007 c3 24Menaji
good story so far. I know you've been updated this story but my ass hurts I'll read more later on PORMISE!
5/30/2006 c16 10estkella
Hi,

So sorry for the late reveiw but i'm having MAJOR problems with my computer at home, don't want to bore you i'll tell you the details later.

okay the review, i thought this chapter was really sweet and sad. Poor Randy i hope everything turns out okay for them. Anyway great job so far i'm really enjoying it.

Update soon.
5/25/2006 c16 1xx-chaingang-killer-legs-xx
great chapter.. update soon!
5/6/2006 c14 5stacy orton
I love Christy, Randy, and John's dialogue! It's hilarious!=D
5/4/2006 c14 13iRocka
i loved the chapters! poor randy... ha just had to be interrogated eh?
5/4/2006 c14 19like damn
just update soon plz lol! =)
5/4/2006 c13 like damn
=/ you're killin me here lol.
5/4/2006 c14 10estkella
Okay so what to say...

What's going on with them? are they arnt' they lol. We need to know. Stacy's dad is stupid Randy is a nice boy well the Randy in this story is anyway lol. This story is really good you've done a great job so far can't wait to see what you do next is it all plain sailing or are there any storms...well that is if your internet works. Oh yeah are you planning on doing anything with John and Christy, just curious as i hated Christy a month ago but now i love her *shrugs*

Anyway update soon!
4/15/2006 c12 13iRocka
THAT'S JUST PLAIN GREAT! UPDATE SOON!
4/12/2006 c12 1swed
hey awesome chapter plz update soon, bye
4/11/2006 c12 xx-shattered-reality-xx
Aw! LOL! I loved the 2 chaps! Please update soon :)
4/11/2006 c12 Guest
I love it! Update soon, dude!
4/11/2006 c12 12Dame Brittany
Ahahhahaha! OMG! I love that little arrow - hahahaha...OMG! I can't stop laughing, that was so totally cute. Well the two chapters were soo totally kickass! Update soon, yeah, yeah? lol.
4/11/2006 c12 36FansofCenaton