for Harry Potter the Son of the Half Vampire

3/25/2014 c10 Noxy the Proxy
Please update again. This is actually rather interesting.
11/6/2012 c10 Guest
pls update quicker
9/13/2012 c10 jeanpaulreddy93
No offense but WTF?
9/26/2010 c10 stacy abigail
The story is not finished. Beside the fact there are alot of typo's and spelling mistakes, mis-use of grammar and punctuation. It is a very good story, had i not been a very big harry potter fan you could've changed the names and no-one would've noticed. You're a very good writter, though your technique could be bettered. You continuously write as if the perspective has changed and it became a little confusing. How ever it is a good plot and you never lost track of your characters which is very good. Good luck with your ending i'd be very inthralled to read it.
6/26/2009 c10 5David Fishwick
Awesome idea and please write more thanks.
4/28/2008 c10 Merrymow
I was wondering when you're going to update?
1/1/2008 c10 shiftyless
Interesting, it sounds neat. I wqonder how Harry & Dudley will react 2 everything once they wake up & want 2 know about everything.
12/8/2007 c4 7Katiebird27
that was unexcepted...
12/8/2007 c3 Katiebird27
I'm confused...is it back to being regulus? maybe I should just finish the story then reveiw...that would probobly be a smart idea.
12/8/2007 c2 Katiebird27
I feel stupid, I wrote the reveiw then finshed the chapter...after I pushed submit I relized that you said he had brothers and sisters...stupid me!
12/8/2007 c1 Katiebird27
is it regulus? I'm going to find out in next chapter!
10/26/2007 c10 phoenix
Who is Severus' father and what about Harry's dad?
10/26/2007 c10 Rick BGOH
It's a great story, I do look forward to the next chapter.
10/25/2007 c10 slitherinprincess3
the chapter didnt suck, i liked it. please write more as soon as you can
10/25/2007 c10 Beth5572