for Making Room

1/8/2014 c7 5zZSweet-JasmineZz
That really is a funny, original and very well written Story!
I just hope that you will one day finish it!
I'll be waiting for that day! So, please continue and Up-date!
5/24/2012 c7 3KawaiiShortcake
How funny! Cass is an origional character and one of my favorites in the story. Her battle with Viktor is very interesting, especially when she is trying to save the girls from any hex casted upon them from the boys. I really enjoyed what you had, marvelous job. c;
4/17/2012 c1 Deepak
Girls do go to Durmstrang and boys do go to buexbatons inn the books just not the movies for some reason
5/2/2010 c7 angel19872006
please update
4/18/2007 c7 Nijigasumi
OH! Do keep going please!
12/21/2006 c1 6prinkism
I'm fairly certain that Durmstrang is coed in the books.

They made it boys-only for the movie.

But, nevertheless, interesting plot.

I'll definitely read further.
10/17/2006 c7 1berry-scented
Hi! I really like this so far! Its really interesting and new. I really have to go now but I just wanted to add this to alert. Update Soon!I cant wait! Keep up the awesome work!

berry_scented
8/10/2006 c7 15ThePranksterQueens
o, i like this! please please please please update soon!
7/17/2006 c7 Lynn
awsome story... i jus finish it ...da stuf bout da lust potion waz soo hilarious... i waz crakin upp lol... hurry up an update k...later
7/13/2006 c7 5IsisChaotic
Plz Update!This story is awesome you are doing a great job!
6/26/2006 c7 Senjo
Uwahh! Another update! *claps*

It was awesome! Gosh, I love this story so much. I can't wait to see what Cassandra does. She's so awesome. The next chapter is going to be so intense. I can't wait for the next chapter! please update soon! ^_^_^_^
6/26/2006 c7 5Promises Like Piecrust
That was Even better, I cant wait to read more!

Update soon!
6/25/2006 c6 Senjo
Wow, you have no idea how happy you have made me by updating the story. It was quite a bit of time and I was scared that you had abandoned it! (hehe, well, I know it wasn't THAT long. It's not like it had been a year or anything, but yeah..) But yay! It LIVES.

Yay! I'm so happy! This chapter was so awesome. I think this is definitely one of the best stories I've read so far. I love the interaction you have between Viktor and Cassandra. It's written very well. And I just love your writing style in general. You provide details to give the reader a good idea of what's going on, but you still manage to put energy towards the plot and it can be really difficult to balance the two.

Anyway, I am absolutely ecstatic. I hope you'll update soon! ^_^
6/25/2006 c6 Promises Like Piecrust
This was great! I hope you update soon!
6/25/2006 c6 hyperchica13
I love your story. I think it's the best VK story that i've ever read. Keep writing
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »