for Strangeways, Here We Come

4/6/2020 c40 Rosewood84
I loved :3
3/21/2020 c15 16LoquaciousLupin
This is the light heartedness I need to read right now! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face in the weirdest of times!
3/21/2020 c7 LoquaciousLupin
Haha love this. The way you write Tonks is so relatable and well rounded :)
8/24/2018 c40 1Sarah1996
I absolutely love these small windows into Remus and Tonks' story! They made me laugh, cry and fall in love with the characters even more! Is there any chance you would ever write more about Remus and Tonks?
12/18/2017 c40 Asa
Great lovely story you have here, I read it most enthusiastically, but to make a little remark on your final notes- face it, all of us who love these two characters cried a little on the inside when Harry was thinking about how shoked he was to see their corpses in the Great Hall (because so were we). We all did, one way or another, because after all their struggle, they didn't get to see the world change (at least Rowling was a good chap and took them both, because that would have been even more dramatic than their shared death - for us readers, that is). Of course, the fact that they are fictional characters sure helps, long live fanfictions, but it would have been cute to see how you would have pictures them alive, after the war ended. Because how you wrote them during it was, to put it bluntly - gold.
Back to talking about what you did write, it was witty and amusing, yet sometimes angsty and dark. It was a great read, I loved your characterisation and dynamics, every chapter was a delight in itself. It was a wonderful find, I am glad I read this collection. Thank you for posting!
9/15/2016 c15 6IrishCailin16
Absolutely LOVED this one - so sweet and very Tonks!
8/27/2016 c38 flooingfleur
Oh my god this is soo domestic and pure I love itt You've made me fall in love with this ship, I swear.
4/23/2016 c40 21NerdGirl394
These drabbles were amazing! Remadora's my OTP and these were so sweet and SO MANY FEELS! Thank you for this!
3/29/2016 c6 7crowskisses
Extremely clever! Loved this particular chapter :)
1/5/2016 c40 Romulus
Loved it 3
11/16/2015 c11 Guest
Ohh this was so cute!
11/14/2015 c6 2Aline95
Loved this one! xD
10/30/2015 c36 4LadyLoss15
I've always wanted to read about these few days in their relationship so thank you! I needed this like hell. U r the best.
10/30/2015 c26 LadyLoss15
For Merlin sake... This chapter was the most amazing! I guess it's my favourite version of how Tonks accepted to be called Nymphadora by Remus :)
10/29/2015 c15 LadyLoss15
OMG no I certainly wouldn't be able to look into the mirror! I love u and your stories so much! They make me laugh every time... :D I even get to show them to everyone available on Messenger or being in my presence. I mean. Really, i just want people to have so much fun. Just like I do (unfortunately, most of my friends or family members don't speak English so it's me who tries to translate these stories while I'm just choking because of laughing so hard...) so...thanks
698 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »