FanFiction.Net
for A Single Decision

8/16/2006 c29 Evan Jones
It was my honest intention to write a full review featuring the words "awesome" and "solid" and "rad", but after reading the last statement Rugal made...all i can say is DAMN!

My favorite fight of this chapter was Clark and Beni because of the unexpected ending.
8/15/2006 c29 20Beni-kun
Well, I wasn't expecting that. lol Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. XD Beni got back to his feet...well...with crutches anyway. Awesome job!

On the Poll...I think I liked the one between Kyo and Billy. I thought it was a bit longer. :D

Keep it up! :)
8/14/2006 c28 Beni-kun
Awesome. XD Ikari team gets a victory! XD And...I Finally caught up!

I really want to see how it all comes down with Joe and King. It'll really be something to see. hehehe.

And...Wha? Beni's gonna loose? T_T Well, everyone's gotta loose anyhow. I just hope it's not too bad...

Anyway, update soon and keep it up! Laters! :D
8/14/2006 c27 Beni-kun
Full of action...once again that left me to believe that I can actually imagine an anime series of KOF in your style. XD

Loved the 'Damn You, Frenchie La Femme'. Hehehe. It was freakin' awesome! Keep it up! :D
8/14/2006 c26 Beni-kun
Awesome action! XD I've gotta say...this story is getting better by the chapter! :D Keep it up! XD
8/14/2006 c25 Beni-kun
Dang! I missed a lot! @_@ I'm finally back online at home. Hehehe.

Man, seems like things are getting more in the crazy-zone. XD I've gotta go read the other chapters! :D
8/12/2006 c28 6Tira-kun
Ralf vs Takuma was great! Nice way to use Galactica phantom...And knowing what Clark is capable of, I'm afraid for Beni. _

This fic is just awesome. I read since the beginning, but never had time to review until now. So keep it up! Hope you update soon! =D
8/9/2006 c28 SShock
The story has really improved since you got into KOF 94. While there are some grammatical and spelling errors occasionally, the writing is pretty solid and I really love your characterization, especially the rivalry between Billy Kane and Kim Kaphwan (2 of my favorite SNK characters). I can't wait until the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
8/7/2006 c28 34Quetzal
I have another suggestion for your next omake thing. You remember the knights that say "nee" part from Monty Python and the Holy Grail? How about if the orochi clan are the clan that say "nee" because "nee" meaning they demand a bloody sacrafice and you know the orochi clan had sacrafice women back then?
8/7/2006 c28 Evan Jones
Gato is one BMF.

Clark is easily my favorite of the Ikari Warriors, solely because of his Puroresu moves!

Quite an Interesting twist on Ralf, i always saw him as a cocksure brazen idiot full of punches. I had no idea that you'd end the fight the way it ended!

And, i never thought i would utter this, but given the AU, it was AWESOME to see Mai get owend by Joe in a fight.

Iori's outburst was rad. I swear, the awesomest thing he's ever done was the Maiden Masher in 96, because he would do the normal move, then fall to his knees and turn around growling, then go ape^$#% beating the person on the ground with double fists.

Solid chapter, dude. Thanks!

"I'm just a happy camper. ROCKIN and a rollin!"
8/1/2006 c27 34Quetzal
Thanks for taking my word for the Monty Python suggestion and I liked the way you made Ash a sarcastic a-hole. Thats what I like about him. Speaking about Ash, here's an interesting fact about him: he's not really french but was raised in France. It said so on his bio.
8/1/2006 c27 Evan Jones
Man, Iori was AWESOME! br00tal! That fight is a definite highlight of the story, for me.

It was also good to see Billy finally wipe the floor with Kim-berly.

And the strategy by Team Japan made me grin. Regular Sun-Tzus, huh?

I like the fact that Robert is sly and quick witted. He and Joe both seem like they would be fun dudes to hang with.

Once again, Iori = AWESOME. Orochi Iori is probably one of the most vicious and bizarre yet compelling characters SNK has made.

The last battle was awesome too. I am stoked to see Ryo take over the persona of Mr Karate in KOF2006, how about you?

Omake: I LOVE the fact that you threw in the Balrog/Vega/M.Bison thing. It's really very silly. Nice MP jokes too. ^_^
7/31/2006 c27 Darth Riven
Nice chapter.

Love the Omake time.

One thing: Billy staff extends to fifty feet? That's like fifteen metres long which is a real long distance.

Darth Riven
7/27/2006 c26 34Quetzal
If you're going to make a next omake time thing, I was wondering if you could make a Monty Python parody sketch featuring Billy Kane and the rest of the british SNK characters but I don't know if you heard of Monty Python so oh well.
7/24/2006 c26 Darth Riven
Omake Time = LOL!

Nice chapter as well, can't wait to see Billy's new style. What's this Legacy business I wonder?

And a simulatneous 3 on 3 between Team Psycho Soldier and Team Kyo? That should be a lot of fun.

Darth Riven