for Bound By Death With A Werewolf

4/10/2016 c4 1Ms.Spirit
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I need more please please please please this is so amazingly uniqe and nobody has come even slightly close to weighting a better snapelupin story
12/12/2013 c4 escape5
where's the next chapter? there has to be more.
7/26/2007 c4 3Devil's Mate
Great fic. All your fics are great. I hope that you update soon though cause this fic sounds great. I also love the storyline as well.
7/13/2007 c4 Xemnas S
I wanna read more
12/27/2006 c4 2MelodyofTwilight
Amazing. A really great story. I love how you write down the place, and how you switch from one character's POV to another character's POV. And with that, your grammer, spelling and all that stuff was great. I love your writing style.
11/10/2006 c4 Beth5572
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
5/10/2006 c3 1daughterofsnape
Glad to see you updated your fic firechild. I really do like this story, and lucky me, i get to read it first being your beta. Just send through the next chapter when your read and i'll do it as soon as i can. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you have planned for chapter 4!

Daughterofsnape
5/6/2006 c3 AdmiralJackal
Good story. You had some errors, but overall a good story.

Update soon.
4/15/2006 c2 1orphen chica
Please update.
2/21/2006 c3 10mondtaenzerin
I´d love to be your beta, but I can´t, cause I´m not English. I hope, you´ll find someone soon.

And don´t care about flames. Those who write them, shall do better.
1/27/2006 c2 mondtaenzerin
Hi!

This chapter is so cool. I mean with Severus and Remus talking with each other telepathicly (Is that the rigth word. I´m sorry for my poor English, it isn´t my mothertongue). Well anyway. You have no reasons to apologize for not updating in the last days. There are authors, who don´t update for weeks. Me for example (final exams). So keep on writing :)
1/24/2006 c1 2Capt. Oblivious
Please write more soon! It's a gripping plot line (not to mention the mysterious chapter ending) and the chapter wasn't too short. I read on your profile that you're dyslexic so perhaps you should consider getting a beta to improve the spelling and grammer, don't worry though, the mistakes don't make it unreadable. Overall well done, I can't wait for more.
1/23/2006 c1 47Kyer
The length was fine and I am learning to insert the correct spelling as I read. *smiles*

Eagerly awaiting next chapter which may explain the possible immortality of these two characters?
1/23/2006 c1 10mondtaenzerin
Please continue, continue, continue. Your story is wonderful. I really love your language and am very curious what will happen in the graveyard. Will Sirius and Severus make an armistice? I am really tired of their fighting. I liked Severus reciting a part of Psalm 23 a lot. So please continue;)
1/22/2006 c1 1alaskanwoman25
this is really good, please add more chapters when you can find the time to do so please