for Spilt Ink

11/4/2017 c1 18Aurora077
Um danggg son, Lucius is really a cruel one.
5/30/2016 c1 26KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun
Oh my, by grief and grace, that was good...if you turn this into a fic, I'd read it all up!
2/28/2009 c1 mz.brar
oh i love the RL/NB ship! i really hope ur planning to trun this into a fic! awesome work
7/20/2008 c1 2bloodwiccan
This was just good. Original. Remus as Draco's father. Perfect.
3/15/2007 c1 Lizzy
both chilling and compelling

I loved both this and the idea of Remus/Narcissa - good job!
9/23/2006 c1 20Valzen
I HATE LUCIUS! that was a mean dirty trick to play on his son! and really sad too.
8/15/2006 c1 17CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur
interesting idea! ! ! But you can't leave it there! ! ! Maybe the diary won't burn. . .maybe, Draco will figure it out anyway! ! ! I am not usually one for Draco goes good fics, but this could be really great! ! !
2/25/2006 c1 13imakeeper
nice long shot!
2/20/2006 c1 8Mrs Pierre Bouvier
Interesting and heartbreaking.
2/12/2006 c1 13DramaQueen4eva
Um u just made me cry ... y couldn't it work out? and i have to say before i go any further ... i expected the father to be one Severus Snape ... so sue me my mind is extremely demented ... gah can i plz be written into the next chapter as a random and kill Lucius Malfoy ... plz ... at the moment it sounds like such a good idea ... evil gittish insufferable prat ...
2/9/2006 c1 25alBBie
Is this seriously a one-shot? You can't just leave it like that! It's a really good idea... A sort of twisted thing I feel like I would do, except your story is more creative than anything I'd write. Anyway, please continue this if you get a chance. I really like your writing.
2/3/2006 c1 4ceringosnowflake
I really liked this. I know it's not likely to happen but it's really cool! Well written once again! I like it...
1/24/2006 c1 8illyria-light
Amazing story. I think there should be a sequal. Just another one shot - maybe from Remus's POV. I think I'm going to add this to my favorite stories. Once again...well done!
1/23/2006 c1 17Celi
I think it was a great story! Good work!
1/23/2006 c1 RoRo D