for The Outsiders at Hogwarts

4/30/2012 c2 Rigoudon3
Why no updates? T^T It's really good and you should continue because this story has a lot of promise! PLEASE UPDATE! I'm begging you! T^T I'll stop ranting now...
7/26/2011 c2 JandMbooklovers
this was really good please continue
1/10/2011 c2 angelsarenotreal
This story is pretty good! I'm going to be saying that a lot, because I'm not picky when it comes to FF.
5/18/2010 c2 8blackdawn112
Update!
7/24/2008 c2 storieslover232
this is really good

please update soon
1/4/2007 c2 booklover81
the chapter is good.
1/4/2007 c2 3Shara2007
I love it please keep writing i can't wait to she how this turns out.
1/4/2007 c2 mewpz92
o kewl update soon!
1/4/2007 c2 26Flag
Whoa, slow it down a pace or two or ten.

See the first paragraph in the second chapter? Yeah, it's huge amd very hard to read. Split it up. You went from talking about the food to talking about Two-Bit to talking about the Gryffindor's to talking about Dallas stealing food to talking about I don't know what all. When you start a different idea, start a different paragraph. That probably could be split into about six. Way easier to read. Other than that your grammar is pretty good, even though for whatever reason you aren't putting periods at the end of all your sentences.

And calm down with the James swearing thing o.O James and Sirius are best friends, and never did J.K. Rowling have them swearing at eachother.
11/1/2006 c2 2the sober irishwoman
i love it plz continue!
7/3/2006 c1 10Black-Telic
Your grammar works, even if it is a bit shifty around the edges, but I have a question or ten. Why are the Greasers at Hogwarts in the first place? How did they get there? Why would they want to come in the first place? Why is Two-Bit in HUFFLEPUFF, home of the hard-working, when he can't even be bothered to get a job? Why would Soda go to a wizarding school if a.) no one starts at his age and b.) he thought he was too stupid for regular school? Why are they there if they have no idea about even how the Sorting Ceremony works? Why do the Greasers even have magical abilities-you'd think that, if they had them in the first place, they'd already have manifested themselves, right?

Basically, you have some trouble with plot holes. If you can fix them up, add an actual plot, and make the dialogue less bland, then this story might function better. The concept is original, if hard to pull off, and I'd be interested in seeing if you could put it together.

~Tal
7/3/2006 c2 1thegirlwhoplayedwithfire
Oh my god! This story is pretty much my perfect story, because I love Harry Potter and The Outsiders, so it's great! I'm really curious to find out what'll happen!
7/3/2006 c2 2x3sunnydaay
wow. the outsiders at hogwarts. never thought i'd see the day. something DEFINITLY different. so far it's really good. `;]
7/3/2006 c2 1moonie52
Great story!

And for BlackChaos, you spelled piece wrong.

-Carolyn
7/3/2006 c1 14Lady Livia
darling! This is absolutely brilliant. And though I am not familliar with the Outsiders. i still thoroughly enjoyed it!
29 Page 1 2 Next »