FanFiction.Net
for First

8/4/2012 c1 Ellice123
*sobs* it may be short but it's so saaaaaaad
6/28/2012 c1 Guest
stupid!this is to sad
5/14/2011 c1 7JasmineLief
Oh. My. God. Short but oh so good!
3/31/2009 c1 Agrypnia
LOL Do you know that the belt has a gem that is the cure to poison?
10/1/2007 c1 Anndie R. Skevington
I know it was a drabble but it still was too pointless and short. You should review and add more to this story, and give us a good beginning because its more like an end. Unless of course you intend to update telling the beginning and rest of the story there. which would make sense though i prefer my first suggestion.

Anyway was a good idea just needs more of a plot. Also the start of a conflict leading to the resolution.

Anndie R. Skevington
9/5/2006 c1 21blerghy
That's sad! I really like it though.
6/10/2006 c1 Cleopatra
hmm... this story has potential, but really, it has no point. It's the end of a story, and a poorly written one at that. Really, it doesn't even classify as a story, with... what, 94 words? Go over it, rewrite it, and give us a beginning and end, for God's sake!
5/6/2006 c1 17Madame-S-Butterfly
Aww, so sad!
5/5/2006 c1 Hysterik
I don't really like this. No offence, but even a drabble should have some point. This had none.
4/11/2006 c1 beats me
so sad :(

especially the part where he dies just before they kiss

but very nicly done.
1/29/2006 c1 17KateLilly
I liked this. I've started to read Deltora Quest and this was perfect for me to read. Doesn't reveal to much and is short.
1/25/2006 c1 8Guardian of Atlantis
Not the best drabble I've seen so far. But still fairly good. Although for the first sentence you forgot capitalisation for the name. Overall it's good portrayal of angst, but it really isn't going on my favourites.
1/23/2006 c1 4Obsidian Crystal
You wouldn't mind giving us the rest of the story would you? I mean this is the ending of a story...I know, I know...its drabble...(am starting to dislike that genre) but you could give this "ending" an awesome beginning and right how Leif got shot, how the Shadowlord could hear and see all that! Please...come on...it owuld be a pretty cool story if you did!