for Rainy Nights

1/11/2007 c1 1Albion Mercury
Wonderful story, very deep and offers a new perspective on Tira.
10/1/2006 c1 kasumi296
wow! i've always wanted to know tiras past... cool!
5/11/2006 c1 2Sage of the Wastes
Excellent story I am now reading the sequel. Your talents are quite apparent in your descriptions of characters. The story was short but I already had a good idea of each character. It's good to see some Tira centered fics. She is the best character from the game (she is also my personal best) and she has a very interesting story which you have expanded on beutifully. When thinking of her story yours will always be included!
3/1/2006 c1 Aunexiadas
awesome! Tira is possibly one of the

coolest characters in Soul Calibur!

And the story is cool as well!

GO TIRA! YAY!
2/8/2006 c1 7EvaXephon
A magnificent story. 10/10. Far better than anything that I could have written. I'll admit that it makes me feel something along the lines of shame to read something so much better than what I can write. I've always had a complex when it comes to reading stories that are far better than my own, but I don't think this is the place to elaborate about that.

I subscribe to the school of thought that Tira recieved her Watchers from Nightmare, but your idea of Tira's Watchers was a far more intriguing interpretation, and I had no problem with it.

As another reviewer said, you have a gift for creating wonderful descriptions, and you created vivid - even haunting - images and moments that I will remember long after today.

I wish I could master a similar writing style to yours. Good job, and keep up the good work.
1/28/2006 c1 10vrivasfl
One word. Fantastic!
1/26/2006 c1 3Bex the Hat
yaay! good fic! come on please make more chappies! not just one! cos this was good! woot woot!
1/25/2006 c1 14payroo
Wow! What a beautifully written story! The part where she killed Ragnfrid actually gave me shivers. I love your descriptions, they put a really vivid image in my mind.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service