for Stephanie's Rule

10/14/2010 c17 21I Am Me And I Can Fly
Ha! I was looking if there were any medieval full houe stories because I'm writing one, and then I find this! But no worries, I love it:-) It's just so awesome, I forget it's Full House!

I don't know who charles is, though, could you help me out with that? Or is he an OC? I haven't watched Full House in awhile, well, only season four because Rusty is in it:-)

Can you bring Rusty into this story? Not as Stephanie's Love Interest, but as a servant or something? No one ever puts him in their stories! ;-(

Well, anyway, I hope you don't mind that I am writing a medieval story, as well. In my story, Stephanie and her family are peasants in Camelot. Extremely different from yours, Stephanie is seventeen :-)

I love this story so much, and I saw that you haven't updated since 2006, four years ago! Could you by any chance update just ONE more chapter?
10/24/2007 c17 5fire dragonheart
Nice
11/14/2006 c1 lil kim
my name is kimberly
9/27/2006 c17 5Ultimate Legendary Master
Hi. I haven't reviewed in a while, sorry. Anyway, I liked this chapter. It was straightforward and very easy to follow. Nice job, and good update!
9/25/2006 c17 9Billatrix Lestrange
He's not going to die! Yea! Wait, that means no Civil War...darn.

Anyway, I'm glad you updated and I have greatly enjoyed this chapter...but no civil war (unless of course he dies anyway). So, update soon.

Necromancer and Sorcerer

P.S: If he did die, who would be next in line to the Throne? Does Danny have any living male relatives, becuase if not, than DJ is technically first in line to the Throne, I think.
7/21/2006 c16 Billatrix Lestrange
Once more a great chapter. I hope King Daniel doesn't die (even though he probably will). However, now that I'm reading George R.R Martin's series, A Song of Ice and Fire, I wonder who would be next in line to the throne, and if there would be a civil war over right to the throne...

7/17/2006 c16 Queen Of Hearts
Characters, yes, are different but I understand you've warned people about that already so that won't count as a complaint. Nicely done though I always thought of Nicky as the wild one and Alex as the perfect one.
7/13/2006 c16 Catheleece Baracet
took a good three hours to get through every chapter and certainly was entertaining.
7/7/2006 c1 Billatrix Lestrange
Brillinat ending. I certainly hope it isn't Black Death either. And rather than a love triangle, a false love triangle is more original and interesting. Well done chapter.

BtW, I only figured out Churchill Kingdom because of Winston Churchill being English, so in your reply, you gave me too much credit.

Anyway, once more, a well done chapter, and, as always, update soon.

7/1/2006 c15 5Ultimate Legendary Master
Hello. Nice chapter. I know I haven't reviewed in a while and I'm sorry for that. But I have to say, that I liked this chapter. It was funny how Charles didn't realize until it was too late that he was in poison ivy. I hope nothing really bad happens to King Daniel.
6/19/2006 c14 9Billatrix Lestrange
This story is really interesting. I'm just trying to figure out which countries these kingdoms are all in (you may have said something earlier, but I kinda forgot). Tanner Kingdom is either in Austria or Italy, the Kingdom of Katsopolis is in the Austria-Hungary area I think, and although I have little to no evidence to support this, would Churchill Kingdom be in England? Oh well, I'll figure it out eventually.

Anyway, I just realised Joey really hasn't been in this story too much. Which isn't surprising, becuase out of the original main characters on Full House (Danny, Jesse, Joey, DJ, Steph, and Michelle), Joey always seemed to have the smallest part.

Well anyway, this is a very interesting story and I hope to see updates.
5/28/2006 c13 Moonlight17
Great chapter! Update soon. :-)
5/10/2006 c12 1bookwormandpoet
no your'e not! stop putting yourself down! you are a great writer with lots of potential. YOu have hardly any grammar mistakes and do your research thoroughly which is more than I can say of some people...I especailly like how you put the subplots of money matters and gia and charles's rivaly-that should be interesting...NOw go and repeat this to yourself ten times: " I am a great writer who is NOT losing my touch" lol
5/3/2006 c11 bookwormandpoet
Nice chapter...the serving maid's story really made me cry...

update ASAP
4/26/2006 c10 5Ultimate Legendary Master
I re-read the chapter and I'd have to say, you did a really good job. I'm suprised Nicky didn't say anything back when Stephanie said Nicky was a whiny cousin. Then again it's probably because he wasn't allowed to. Kinda funny that Jesse forgot where Claire's room was. With the death of Pamela does that also conclude the reason why the genre is tragedy? I don't know if you got my last private message. I do miss your messages. If you want, I'll write another Full House quote. (Episode when Joey's dad see's Joey open for Wayne Newton)

Danny: Girls we gotta get moving. We don't wanna miss Joey's act.

Stephanie: But Joey's right here.

Danny: Right. I'll think of a better excuse on the way over.

I hope you update soon!