for The Proposition

7/4/2011 c1 10saphire131
Oh you're such a tease ;)
12/31/2009 c1 Empty-Account000000
LMAO! That was really good, I seriously thought that she was

sleeping with Draco! Nice story!
10/5/2009 c1 1Andromeda09
Evilevergreen how can you do this to me...you got me thinking some rather dirty thoughts! Feeling so bad
9/26/2008 c1 4David Fishwick
Nice idea and thanks for writing.
4/5/2007 c1 3nameofanangel
I thought...well... Huh? At first I was thinking one thing, then... I don't even know.
6/9/2006 c1 4Freshgal
My mind is so dirty!
4/30/2006 c1 1NightAtTheRoses
my god... you made it sound like... you're good, damn good, im adding you 2 my favorites list

-ciao
4/2/2006 c1 5CrzyAngelchic
hahaha. i knew it. fun chapter, i like. I knew they weren't talking about sex...but, with all that Draco is saying, i'm thinking there's a chance at a little romance. One question though, what had happened with this "him" that Angelina is so upset about? Man, i wish there was more to this story...
3/29/2006 c1 AFanWhoFeelsThings
ha ha ha. very clever. you really had me going. very well-written.
3/3/2006 c1 Karen
Pretty good...I liked it. Good story!

Now, what I would really like, is for you to write your sequel to "tulip in the sand." That one was so addicting! AND you set it up for one...so, is there gonna be one? Please?
1/30/2006 c1 11Ashliegh
OH. That was NOT even funny! Well, actually it was, but let me have my moment. Here I am thinking that this whole conversation is about a secret love affair. Here I am thinking that Draco's is trying to convice Angelina to sneak away with him to shag. HERE I AM JUST WAITING FOR THE SLIGHTEST INTENTION THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE HOT SEX AFTER THE YULE BALL.

But no! They were talking about QUIDDITCH. Draco was begging Angelina for a game of QUIDDITCH. Have you any idea how perverted I'm feeling right now?

*sigh* You are a genius. Do you hear me? A GENIUS. After rereading this, it all makes sense too. Oy. I love you.
1/28/2006 c1 4Rupert's honey
m... sexy
1/27/2006 c1 wayweird
After reading this is realize i have such a dirty mind! Loved the plot twist at the end
1/26/2006 c1 17TeahWeah
You are a master when it comes to twisting plots around!
1/26/2006 c1 11Rapid Squirrell
HA HA HA That story still gets me. It's just so...no words can explain it-I just love it.

Z-C